Devaughn Mortimer, WR Dillard '22

Advertisement
Yeah but we can get kids there if we try. Our RB coach Hickson went to Dillard and has good relationships there and one of Dillard's alums that played at Auburn and has some pull in the county coaches at Hallandale now and was a teammate at Auburn of TRob so that's working in our favor as well.
Junior Rosegreen, he was at McArthur last year & then got hired at Hallandale.

I like seeing the Fort Lauderdale high schools produce talent & win games! **** Gibbons, STA & Heritage haha. Dillard is historically a Auburn/Ohio State school though right?
20 years ago yes, they fell off a cliff since like 05 but Auburn, and Michigan State were the two schools that had their claws in there the most. Ohio State got Gamble but that was about it.

Advertisement
Anyone have any junior tape? I know it was a short season but would like to see it. Can only find earlier stuff...Thanks.

Started before Eddie, but yeah he kept it going. Auburn was all over Broward in the 90's, got Martavious Houston out of Boyd Anderson.
Dillard is to Auburn what THE WEST (MNW) is to Us. They landed who they wanted from there for awhile or was in play.

Its actually strange to see an inner city school send so much kids that way

Advertisement
Dillard is to Auburn what THE WEST (MNW) is to Us. They landed who they wanted from there for awhile or was in play.

Its actually strange to see an inner city school send so much kids that way
I remember at least four when I went to Dillard. Asa Francis Junior Rosegreen Joe Watkins Stanley McClover and Pat something he played for the raiders.

I remember at least four when I went to Dillard. Asa Francis Junior Rosegreen Joe Watkins Stanley McClover and Pat something he played for the raiders.
Somewhat related but Shaun Shivers comes from a Dillard family and that definitely played a part in his decision to sign with auburn. His older cousin played at Dillard/auburn. The name escapes me. Track guy too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn got Josh Bynes out of BA back in 07/08 as well. Thought I saw him still playing this year or last in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back