Devaughn Mortimer, WR Dillard '22

So we’re hoping for kids to be homesick? It’s football. There’s going to be other talented kids. I’m not going to hope a kid gets homesick so we can get him in the portal. I mean there were no indication the staff prioritized him. Wish the kid well. There are thousands of kids in the portal. That’s a negative anyway you shape it.
I am not hoping for anything. Go back and read the post I was responding to, and then read my post. After you have done that, tell me where I or that person referenced hoping for kids to be homesick in either of those posts.

Advertisement
“power spread”

Can someone explain this to me?

What we saw at Oregon? Texas with Herman/Ellinger? Or Alabama which still looks air raid-esquw

Anybody heard anything about louisville dropping Mortimer because of some trouble he got in awhile back? As of Aug. 3 he hasn't enrolled.

Heard from Footballville that Louisville pulled some slick ****. Told him to take a program and once completed, they'll honor his commitment. Well, they never honored it and now he's supposedly azzed out and might have to go to JUCO...

Just thought this was interesting because everyone saying we need speed and Mario did try to recruit him in the lasting hrs.

Advertisement
Anybody heard anything about louisville dropping Mortimer because of some trouble he got in awhile back? As of Aug. 3 he hasn't enrolled.

Heard from Footballville that Louisville pulled some slick ****. Told him to take a program and once completed, they'll honor his commitment. Well, they never honored it and now he's supposedly azzed out and might have to go to JUCO...

Just thought this was interesting because everyone saying we need speed and Mario did try to recruit him in the lasting hrs.
Elbowing gf in face probably rules UM out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back