Devaughn Mortimer, WR Dillard '22

At this point I want to flip him to play keep away from fsu and help with kelly.

Kid has wheels..makes plays any time I've seen him..and I'm never satisfied until pen is to paper on skill guys from sec country...and I love Landon. But lsu gonna be poking or ole miss or whomever In the sec and wont stop till signing day

Advertisement
That’s a lot words for “I can’t come back at anything you’re saying so I’ll subtly throw a really weak jab (par of course for you) because you make me butthurt on a constant basis”.

I'm far from butthurt by anything you ever say. I'm quite happy whenever you type something as it's pure entertainment at a bare minimum, and at it's best comedic gold.

I'm far from butthurt by anything you ever say. I'm quite happy whenever you type something as it's pure entertainment at a bare minimum, and at it's best comedic gold.
Says the guy who decided to post this 11:30 at night on a Saturday. What’s sadder is that this is what you came up with after putting the dumb reaction on that post hours ago.

Says the guy who decided to post this 11:30 at night on a Saturday. What’s sadder is that this is what you came up with after putting the dumb reaction on that post hours ago.

You posted after mine, on a Saturday night. What's your point?

I posted the dumb reaction during the game, when the boards were closed for comment.

Do you have anything else to add?

Advertisement
Posted a 10.70-100m and 21.63-200m in this years State Championship in May.
As a junior that is great speed.. Probably be running in mid 10s or lower this year sub 10.5 is a good goal for him and that is before college.. Add the fact he is that fast but have some open field moves also with make you miss moves that most straight line speed guys dont have.. we need to get on this guy

Advertisement
One other thing to keep in mind with Mortimer is that he stayed at Dillard his entire career and played for the hometown school. He didn't chase rings with the private schools.
Real talk.

He is a part of the dillard neighborhood resurgence. Him and Kelly.

He also has a younger brother that plays corner that has made plays this year as well for dillard.

A local flip I would take its him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd have taken him over the OOS kid we took, personally. Would've been our PR next year in my mind. Big fan of this kid and think he could grow into an NFL draft pick.

Glad he chose Louisville.
Are we not expecting Malik Curtis to take over at PR and KR at some point?

Advertisement
Back