Devaughn Mortimer, WR Dillard '22

Advertisement
Ehh.. wouldn't be mad if we signed him but wont lose sleep over this one either. I dont see Tutu Atwell or anything like that.

Advertisement
Looks legit to me

Quickness and hands

D$ - him or Landon Ibieta?
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Speaking from as unbiased a view as possible, with me being a Cane fan & all, these kids are either complete idiots or DIE HARD FANS to still be sticking with the Noles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure if Miami is even recruiting him hard.
He's got offers from EVERYBODY and he's still a Junior. It's way too early to know where he's going.

Every time I see "Miami isn't recruiting him hard" when it comes to a local recruit that every other major program is recruiting hard I will move a single piece of Manny's furniture into a U-Haul van. This time it's a bean bag chair (Manny looks like a grown man with a bean bag chair).

We need real speed! This kid shows good hands, the ability to be a returner, and is a known quantity with his speed.
We think we have speed, but we don’t have the speed we need. Look how different Rooster looked the other night. It was obvious the difference between his speed and Harris’.

I like him a little better than Ibieta...Maybe Likens likes Ibieta being a little taller.

Advertisement
Back