Devaughn Mortimer, WR Dillard '22

I like him a little better than Ibieta...Maybe Likens likes Ibieta being a little taller.
Why not take both. He’s bigger than Mike Jackson and they’ve hosted him on campus multiple times. If we did the same thing with Mortimer maybe we probably have a better position with Kelly.

Advertisement
Why not take both. He’s bigger than Mike Jackson and they’ve hosted him on campus multiple times. If we did the same thing with Mortimer maybe we probably have a better position with Kelly.
Use that spot on a lineman. Flood those tackle and guard positions with quantity and quality so they have legit options. We are not recruiting straight blue chip studs like bama and Georgia. They can afford to take three kids there cause all three are five stars. And guess what they still take more most of the time. So take Horton and Landon and call it at receiver. We need guys up front. We got a skinny tight end and two centers last class

I wouldn't disagree...But there are much bigger needs than WR on this team right now.

Advertisement
We’re gonna look back in 3-4 years and still be criticizing this staff for missing on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
SMH

Y’all do this every year. Likens breeds NFL WRs. How also knows you don’t win with short, skinny WRs anymore. Check our previous WR depth chart for proof.

Advertisement
When are we going to learn SPEED KILLS! With real QB's TVD and my guy Garcia, the impact of fast WR's will be greater. The OL is still a flat "C" and we need to get the play and talent to at least a "B", but we can continue to let attainable speed, see Elijah Moore, like Mortimer get away fellas. When there is speed everywhere somebody gone get wide open. Speed Speed and more Speed!

Ive taken a break from recruiting for months but I will say this with the chaos at QB for FSU and the future we have here I can't see how if there was a big push for this kid that he'd flag out say no. There's always that underrated playmaker at wr every year that you see him locally and you know he's a steal that you'll regret for letting him go. I'll take him, put the pressure on yo be thr next Harley and lead a 42 point per game offense set that standard

And then four years later, those guys are getting drafted.
Lol rigggghhhhtttt. Can’t wait for you to tell us how we missed on this future 6th round pick if he even plays at FSU.

Advertisement
Back