Daran Branch mid-season HL

Advertisement
Ivins said the other day that there is a lot of pressure on him to stay close to home. And the staff viewed him as a striker and they have already started looking at backup plans. He said they are talking to corbin gibson and trevor reaves.
And who the **** are they? Lol, anyone can play for Miami according to this staff apparently...

He has people in his camp pushing him to stay closer to home.

Cant knock the coaches for that.

you know how many kids every year who have families that want them to stay closer to home but don’t? We shouldn’t just write that off as “oh well, nothing we can do” lol. These coaches are paid what they are paid to ease the parents mind and convince them and their kid that UM is best. How many kids have we lost from SoFla whose parents wanted them to stay “close”? It’s too many to even begin to count. But carry on

Advertisement
“Great db” lol, branch may be good but he ain’t that **** good

bro he is great in my opinion, really like the kid's tape and athletic ability, think hes a great fit for our defense.

Aside from that we only have one other pure db commited in Balom (Clarke is an athlete and Washington is a striker/LB tweener). Great is my opinion and I stand by it, much like you think that Francois is elite (I think hes a great prospect but not quite elite)

Last edited:
Committed since march. Our db recruiting has been miss after miss along the way for a few years and 2 transfers. We need bodies and not plan B and C bodies. This is a bad look once again. He was not a striker. If coaches were saying that, then I have no clue what they’re looking at.

bro he is great in my opinion, really like the kid's the tape and athletic ability, think hes a great fit for our defense.

Aside from that we only have one other pure db commited in Balom (Clarke is an athlete and Washington is a striker/LB tweener). Great is my opinion and I stand by it, much like you think that Francois is elite (I think hes a great prospect but not quite elite)

They are not watching the film or his offers only looking at his star rating

Advertisement
Also the good news is hopefully we have been active behind the scenes. Coaches will get fired and players will look around.
Rinse and repeat.
Strike out but “we’ve been working behind the scenes”. It’s spin bro. Remember Patke going to get that Nigerian DT from Texas at the last minute?
I’ll believe it when I see it. We’re going grad transfer or portal or juco again.

you know how many kids every year who have families that want them to stay closer to home but don’t? We shouldn’t just write that off as “oh well, nothing we can do” lol. These coaches are paid what they are paid to ease the parents mind and convince them and their kid that UM is best. How many kids have we lost from SoFla whose parents wanted them to stay “close”? It’s too many to even begin to count. But carry on
Nobody is writing off anything. Staff is still recruiting him hard and we still have an OV to use. I hope he sticks but you can’t knock the coaches if the kid decides to stay closer to home in the end.

Advertisement
Nobody is writing off anything. Staff is still recruiting him hard and we still have an OV to use. I hope he sticks but you can’t knock the coaches if the kid decides to stay closer to home in the end.

Understood. I just disagree. Yes, we can knock them because it’s their **** job and at the end of the day when looking at W/L’s in the recruiting game, they don’t get an asterisk and a note/excuse for kids that wanted to stay closer to home. An L is an L.

There are thousands of kids every year who would probably prefer to stay closer to home but are convinced not to. When can we knock the coaches then? A situation has to be perfect for us to not knock the coaches? He has to not want to stay closer to home and he has to not be getting paid ...... then and only then can we knock the coaches for not landing the kid if the kid signs elsewhere, lol. I know you didn’t touch on that last part but several on this board have already done it for you as they are ultra quick to use the $$ excise. Thats what recruiting is, they want the kid and his family may want him close but they need to do their job and convince/show them why Miami is ultimately the better choice. But hey, like I said...agree to disagree.

Advertisement
This staff can't recruit to save their lives, especially on Defense.

They're so fckin retarded in their approach & easily defeated by **** near any other program.
So you don’t like anybody we have committed on defense????

Advertisement
Back