Daran Branch mid-season HL

Foster decommitted from bama once or twice and it was a wild recruitment flipping back and forth between bama and Auburn( he even left Lagrange ga and moved to auburn In highschool to attend a school there) even got a auburn tattoo and still ended up back with back with bama.

I dont Know the kid (Francois) to say he’s a head case but he’s without a doubt indecisive. Still want him to end back with Miami regardless. In this case Francois overplayed his hand thinking OSU really wanted him but let’s be real if you feel you are a top db in the country that’s the school to go to right now so would you rather be coached by banda who is doing a good job developing safeties but not elite or osu who is pumping out first rounders at db for years lately. Is what it is but still want him to end up here again

Nope! He committed to Bama once as a sophomore, flipped to Auburn a year later as a junior & then signed with Bama on signing day.

I don’t want kids that don’t really want to be here. If he loves Ohio so much..he can go play for Miami of Ohio. Gotta have a standard.

Advertisement
Whoever makes his highlights picks a weird order of plays, but I am a Branch fan. I've seen him in person and he is the definition of a rangy, athletic DB.

CB all the way, in my opinion. Too skinny for striker and he showed in the offseason that he can move his feet. He is already at laser 4.62 and has a prototypical long corner body.

4.62-40 and has not run track so no real technique is starting and running.

Did saban say that when he was recruiting Reuben foster with all the drama in his recruitment? Sometimes you got to do it. Imo Francois may not be an elite athlete in terms of testing numbers but he’s an elite player, who else is this particular staff going to land?

lol brook you a fool cherry picking a 1% recruit who had drama surrounding him. You come up with bull crap to fit your narrative.

francois played us twice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf - This kid cannot possibly be thinking about Ole **** (which is heading for its 7the loss this weekend) There has to be a backstory. Please, somebody.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bummer but not unexpected. It's hard to recruit kids from SEC country. That's why Christian Williams was such a surprise.

Branch is a good prospect and will be missed from this class.

Advertisement
Ivins said the other day that there is a lot of pressure on him to stay close to home. And the staff viewed him as a striker and they have already started looking at backup plans. He said they are talking to corbin gibson and trevor reaves.

Wtf - This kid cannot possibly be thinking about Ole **** (which is heading for its 7the loss this weekend) There has to be a backstory. Please, somebody.
Maybe they telling him what he wants to hear. Maybe he wants SEC ball no matter how ****** it may be. Lol who knows

Also the good news is hopefully we have been active behind the scenes. Coaches will get fired and players will look around.

Advertisement
Back