Daran Branch mid-season HL

Advertisement
Here are clips from his game last weekend. Hope we keep him in the class. Love him at corner:

Miami need to really be pushing to get Francois back in the class and lock up Jalen Harrell at db and try to keep Branch in the fold to go along with Keshawn Washington. I’m sure there will be some names at db in the transfer portal in the next few months we can explore. It’s a weak db class so I don’t want to reach and would rather snatch a very talented db out of the portal like we did with bubba bolden

Last edited:
This feels like a kid we lose last second to the $EC.

I pray we don't, and are recruiting him like he's uncommitted. Huge steal if we can keep him.

We **** sure are trying to sneak him out the back door before any SEC school not named Bama or LSU gets wind of him. This kid could be a steal if developed properly by Rumph. (Which I have all the confidence in the world that he will be)

Miami need to really be pushing to get Francois back in the class and lock up Jalen Harrell at db and try to keep Branch in the fold to go along with Keshawn Washington. I’m sure there will be some names at db in the transfer portal in the next few months we can explore. It’s a weak db class so I don’t want reached and would rather snatch a very talented db out of the portal like we did with bubba bolden

Javier Morton out of Atl as well as long as 1 of the Juco's. Im actually more in favor of getting Morton than having Francois back in the fold.

This feels like a kid we lose last second to the $EC.

I pray we don't, and are recruiting him like he's uncommitted. Huge steal if we can keep him.
He's good but he's not irreplaceable. If we loose him as long as we replace him we good.

Advertisement
Javier Morton out of Atl as well as long as 1 of the Juco's. Im actually more in favor of getting Morton than having Francois back in the fold.
Would like to see Miami go after Morton as well considering his size and speed. I still want Francois, need that playmaking in that secondary

Would like to see Miami go after Morton as well considering his size and speed. I still want Francois, need that playmaking in that secondary

i would love to see Francois in this class but I’ve pretty much counted him out just for the fact that i can’t see a kid committing 3 times to the same school. At first it was Ohio state to watch for and now he might not be a take for them. Now it’s penn state and UF. Just seems like he’s looking for a reason to leave.

i would love to see Francois in this class but I’ve pretty much counted him out just for the fact that i can’t see a kid committing 3 times to the same school. At first it was Ohio state to watch for and now he might not be a take for them. Now it’s penn state and UF. Just seems like he’s looking for a reason to leave.
According to posters on here it seems like every recruit looks for reason to leave Or not commit to Miami. Don’t matter to me, keep recruiting him and try to land him by any means necessary

Advertisement
He's good but he's not irreplaceable. If we loose him as long as we replace him we good.

Yes but it's getting to close to the last months...That's the point...If you lose him late. It is much more difficult TO replace him...And our db coaches are like oppo-pied piper

Miami need to really be pushing to get Francois back in the class and lock up Jalen Harrell at db and try to keep Branch in the fold to go along with Keshawn Washington. I’m sure there will be some names at db in the transfer portal in the next few months we can explore. It’s a weak db class so I don’t want to reach and would rather snatch a very talented db out of the portal like we did with bubba bolden
Do you think Washington is a good keep? He definitely doesn’t look like Miami caliber imo

Advertisement

Have some self respect.

Francois should not be recruited ever again.

Have some self respect.

Francois should not be recruited ever again.
Did saban say that when he was recruiting Reuben foster with all the drama in his recruitment? Sometimes you got to do it. Imo Francois may not be an elite athlete in terms of testing numbers but he’s an elite player, who else is this particular staff going to land?

Advertisement
Did saban say that when he was recruiting Reuben foster with all the drama in his recruitment? Sometimes you got to do it. Imo Francois may not be an elite athlete in terms of testing numbers but he’s an elite player, who else is this particular staff going to land?

when did Foster committ and decommmitt from Bama? Took him until his 3rd year to even start bc he needed so much de programming. How did Bryce brown turn out? Francis is not even on their level as elite football players.

Only reason you think someone else has got to do it is bc YOU don’t have to do it. As a college coach and as a man..you’re not dealing with that. That kid is a ******* head case that will do his own thing on a critical down.

when did Foster committ and decommmitt from Bama? Took him until his 3rd year to even start bc he needed so much de programming. How did Bryce brown turn out? Francis is not even on their level as elite football players.

Only reason you think someone else has got to do it is bc YOU don’t have to do it. As a college coach and as a man..you’re not dealing with that. That kid is a ******* head case that will do his own thing on a critical down.
Foster decommitted from bama once or twice and it was a wild recruitment flipping back and forth between bama and Auburn( he even left Lagrange ga and moved to auburn In highschool to attend a school there) even got a auburn tattoo and still ended up back with back with bama.

I dont Know the kid (Francois) to say he’s a head case but he’s without a doubt indecisive. Still want him to end back with Miami regardless. In this case Francois overplayed his hand thinking OSU really wanted him but let’s be real if you feel you are a top db in the country that’s the school to go to right now so would you rather be coached by banda who is doing a good job developing safeties but not elite or osu who is pumping out first rounders at db for years lately. Is what it is but still want him to end up here again

Advertisement
Back