Daran Branch mid-season HL

Advertisement
Seeing him up close, he has the ideal CB build. His arms are freakishly long and 4.62 laser is a good time for a 6’1 high school corner. He also looked good in man coverage at camps.

He can play safety but I like more of a playmaker there. Branch’s length is what makes him unique and that plays better at CB.

Agree.

The arm length had me at hello, and he’s a good athlete , that turns and runs really well, especially for that length. He seems like a rumph wet dream cb prospect .

Seems best suited as a free safety but considering our depth at corner his film and measurables seem good enough to play corner

Advertisement
Probably our most versatile commit. Can see him getting on the field early at UM based on our Defense asking our DB's to come up and tackle and his willingness to do that.

Him and Justin Hodges appear to have similar frames. He may be taller though and more sudden than him. Ive always liked him more of a cb recruit. Dont see "STRIKER" at all there.

If I had to really make a prediction off tape I'd say corner, but it's honestly a toss up with safety to me. I think Striker is the least likely but I won't rule it out.

Advertisement
Whoever makes his highlights picks a weird order of plays, but I am a Branch fan. I've seen him in person and he is the definition of a rangy, athletic DB.

CB all the way, in my opinion. Too skinny for striker and he showed in the offseason that he can move his feet. He is already at laser 4.62 and has a prototypical long corner body.

Whoever makes his highlights picks a weird order of plays, but I am a Branch fan. I've seen him in person and he is the definition of a rangy, athletic DB.

CB all the way, in my opinion. Too skinny for striker and he showed in the offseason that he can move his feet. He is already at laser 4.62 and has a prototypical long corner body.

Pass bro..he’s average

Seeing him up close, he has the ideal CB build. His arms are freakishly long and 4.62 laser is a good time for a 6’1 high school corner. He also looked good in man coverage at camps.

He can play safety but I like more of a playmaker there. Branch’s length is what makes him unique and that plays better at CB.
definitely a cb

He takes bad angles at safety

Advertisement
He's been visiting Ole Miss as of late. Ivins said those in his circle may be pushing for him to stay closer to home. He's one of the steals of our class right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back