Daran Branch mid-season HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately, a lot of people saw this coming. I didn’t think he would leave us for Ole Miss for Christ’s sake. Thought he would wait for LSU and if they didn’t call he would stick. Smh.
Is Ole Miss closer to home for him?

Advertisement
CB D. Brown
CB Clarke
S Balom
S/Striker Harrell
DB Bennett/CB Williams/S Francois

Maybe this is what we end up with ^...Bennett is versatile and athletic I'd take him in a heartbeat. This class is a B/B+ imo.

(The only way you take a 6th is if Williams is part of your class, I think R.Williams is the best by bar of all our corner options)

I count K.Wash as a LB, or tell him to kick rocks. I honestly can't believe he's still in the class. I'd pass on Denson as well. Denson and Brown are a toss up to me, and would take the local, don't think we should take both in this class.

Picture of our db coaches in the office after telling Hodges to step....

yp0tbq.gif

Advertisement
can you explain how we have a top 15 defense full of 4 star commits?
Lol. The defense isn't top 15 and it isn't full of 4 stars. Lets break it down.

D-line has only two 4 star DEs in garvin and harvey. Only one 4 star DT in nesta. So in total there is only three 4 star d-linemen on the team that they recruited out of hs.

LB there is only three 4 stars in shaq, zach, and huff.

DB has the most 4 stars with 7. Every corner was a 4 star recruit and hall and smith were 4 star safeties.

So in total there are only 13 4 star players that this defensive staff has landed. That is terrible. And really 11 because shaq and zach was recuited by the old staff.

Last edited:

D-line has only two 4 star DEs in garvin and harvey. Only one 4 star DT in nesta. So in total there is only three 4 star d-linemen on the team that they recruited out of hs.

DB has the most 4 stars with 7. Every corner was a 4 star recruit and hall and smith were 4 star safeties.

So in total there are only 13 4 star players that this defensive staff has landed. That is terrible. And really 11 because shaq and zach was recuited by the old staff.
Not that a great of an argument. You just proved as early as next year every starter on defense other than 1 DT and Greg Ruosseau will be a 4 star.

Advertisement

That’s not true. Blisset was a 4 star and Sam brooks was a 4/5 star pre injury. Manny recruited those lbs to Miami or at least convinced them to stay

Not that a great of an argument. You just proved as early as next year every starter on defense other than 1 DT and Greg Ruosseau will be a 4 star.
It proves how bad the recruiting has been with top prospects on defense.

That’s not true. Blisset was a 4 star and Sam brooks was a 4/5 star pre injury. Manny recruited those lbs to Miami or at least convinced them to stay
You are right blissett was a 4 star but brooks was never a 4 star. He was ranked as a 3 star before and after the injury.

Advertisement
Back