Daran Branch mid-season HL

Advertisement
Man I genuinely feel bad for the kids committed to us. This staff has shown no signs of successfully developing players(not to mention we’re terrible). Of course I want to add the most possible talent to our roster but these kids are getting lead into a dark abyss
Wow this is our fans base ...
Cane222 Why do you feel this way?

Advertisement
He’s not a fan
🤣🤣 sheesh you really got me with that one. Let me ask you a quick question, if you had a son and he had offers from all over the country would you want him at Miami with this staff? Assuming he wants to have a successful career and get drafted obviously. Also if you want him to reach his full potential

Advertisement
🤣🤣 sheesh you really got me with that one. Let me ask you a quick question, if you had a son and he had offers from all over the country would you want him at Miami with this staff? Assuming he wants to have a successful career and get drafted obviously. Also if you want him to reach his full potential
Yes!

Advertisement

Not my decision it’s his

Advertisement
Yes. Because I’m a canes fan. I would want him to play for my school. The school I graduated from. I **** sure don’t want him to go somewhere else.

Yes. Because I’m a canes fan. I would want him to play for my school. The school I graduated from. I **** sure don’t want him to go somewhere else.
I totally understand where you’re coming from. But you’re speaking with your heart, not your head

Advertisement
Back