Damarius Good

Advertisement
I want this kid ? You find a spot for kids this physical and athletic. Dude is an elite athlete that plays very physical.

I want this kid ? You find a spot for kids this physical and athletic. Dude is an elite athlete that plays very physical.
Trayone Gray was physical and athletic coming out of high school though. I’m certainly not against taking him though.

Advertisement
He's an very good athlete so physically he should be able handle it ,the mental part the coaches should be able to help him there, the hart he has to be born with.

idk, I just feel at this level, we should only recruit kids who are playing the position or playing both ways. Will he be a good Special Teams guy.....sure but I dont think he has the skills to compete on defense at this level. And its not like the offers are pouring in either especially it being a weak DB class instate.

Trayone Gray was physical and athletic coming out of high school though. I’m certainly not against taking him though.

Choc always was a qb. He was athletic not that physical. Im surprised actually with how he is running the rock right now. Hes played a good role in this offense so far this year.

Advertisement
Dont you think he would get more offers if thats the case.

Our staff loves him and I don’t trust them on a lot of stuff but I do with the early , underrated offers.

If they choose to drop him , oh well. But I was told they’re holding onto him regardless what happens.

Advertisement
Dont you think he would get more offers if thats the case.

Wasn't a camp kid, isn't at a school that tends to attract a lot of college coaches and neither does their comp, as well as wasn't playing the position we recruited him at. It's hard to find a true sleeper in this day and age, but he's the rare example of one due to the circumstances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back