Damarius Good

Gentlemen, I promise that I will keep tabs on Good's progress this fall, as he goes to my (former) high school and is coached by a guy that I played football with from Pop Warner onward.

Give the kid a chance to develop before passing judgement. The coaches saw something, and if Good doesn't make the transition, I'm sure that there will be an honest conversation.

First game (home), Friday 8/24 at 7 pm, against Hagerty. All the games will be very near to where I live, except for Winter Haven and Osceola.

I have a home in Orlando....10 miles away....I'll see him.....

Advertisement
Gentlemen, I promise that I will keep tabs on Good's progress this fall, as he goes to my (former) high school and is coached by a guy that I played football with from Pop Warner onward.

Give the kid a chance to develop before passing judgement. The coaches saw something, and if Good doesn't make the transition, I'm sure that there will be an honest conversation.

First game (home), Friday 8/24 at 7 pm, against Hagerty. All the games will be very near to where I live, except for Winter Haven and Osceola.

Right on man I would like your input from you keeping tabs on him .. like I want to know if there’s a difference from game 1 to game 6 and if he’s still raw that’s fine by me I just want to see that constant improvement

Advertisement
We're not going to take 7 DBs.
**** we **** near are losing 7 after this year

Michael Jackson gone
Sheldrick redwine gone
Jaquan Johnson gone
Jahvontae dean gone
Derrick Smith-moved to linebacker
Romeo finely- moved to linebacker
Robert knowles, will he grad transfer somewhere?

I think we are taking 6 if we are able to get who theywanf

Advertisement
Did he have a scrimmage this fall? Curious about how he's progressing.
Yes, Lake Brantley played Wekiva. Wekiva is loaded with D1 kids (Especially on Defense) and beat LB 35-0. Wekiva held LB to 104 yards on offense.

One of my former players at Winter Park (Playing D1) says D. Good is a freaky athlete and he will excel. Was hanging with him this Summer. I will also check him out this season.

i think in the past, richt might have pushed out kids who had offers from previous staff. they dont seem to waste many offers on kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Effortlessly leaving guys, that’s when you know a guy is on another level. He’s coasting while cutting across the grain without losing top end.

This kid is a take every day of the week, at the very least he’s a special teams / return guy. Players like that wins you games.

I think you know where I’m going with the comparison.

Effortlessly leaving guys, that’s when you know a guy is on another level. He’s coasting while cutting across the grain without losing top end.

This kid is a take every day of the week, at the very least he’s a special teams / return guy. Players like that wins you games.

I think you know where I’m going with the comparison.

Frat. But we gotta wait for @brock chimes in. He hates this kids guts. Lol

Advertisement
Back