Colbie Young is not hurt

Young seems tough to deal with as a corner. He has a big body and wide catch radius.

If dude continues to progress and develop look out because he has 2 more years.

Him and Ladson turning the corner the last 3 weeks will be bright spos the rest of the szn if they continue this trajecto

Dude went from cant get on the field to WR1 in a few quarters.
Yeap,him and Ladson are completely eating up K.Smith's snaps.

Advertisement
Was hearing the radio broadcast because game was blacked out in my area. They mentioned Colby’s CC coach knows Mario and contacted him.

Recruiting is not just about relationships with players. Relationships with other coaches means a lot too.
Yeah I heard that as well

Very good point

Advertisement
My question to the insiders is literally where tf he has been? What was happening in Fall camp that compelled the coaches to give him almost zero playing time until the fourth quarter of the UNC game? Unless he was dropping everything or had a terrible work ethic, I don't see how our staff can look at the guy--while our other receivers outside of X are giving us almost nothing--and think that he can't contribute in some way. What were they seeing? Because the dude I'm looking at is already built like a pro and is EASILY the most physically-imposing guy we have at the position. I just don't get it.
Coaches that don’t know ****. WB should of been starting since day 1.

Maybe some of these guys are green tree all Americans, but when the light go on they disappear.

Advertisement
And here we go. Guy comes in. Is a pro. Works his *** off. Produces on the field. Jock sniffers say what a great surprise but just wait, something will go wrong and the staff here will ***** things up.

Good for you kid. The same type of kid that will make something of himself and hopefully make himself lots of money at some point. Yet we still have the CIS douche bags who will be that guy. The guy who wins a million bucks playing a $5 quick pick and complains because he didn’t get a $100 million. This kid is football quick, has the dog, and will compete. Pure leader as far as work goes. Go Canes and props to you young man.

Shocked Pulp Fiction GIF

Advertisement
My question to the insiders is literally where tf he has been? What was happening in Fall camp that compelled the coaches to give him almost zero playing time until the fourth quarter of the UNC game? Unless he was dropping everything or had a terrible work ethic, I don't see how our staff can look at the guy--while our other receivers outside of X are giving us almost nothing--and think that he can't contribute in some way. What were they seeing? Because the dude I'm looking at is already built like a pro and is EASILY the most physically-imposing guy we have at the position. I just don't get it.
He was probably thinking instead of reacting considering he probably didn't know the playbook Very well

Advertisement
Great evaluation. Kid has the goods. This passing offense looks really good if Restrepo and George get back with young’s emergence. Brashard too. Now will TVD be able to spread it around is the question.

Advertisement
Back