Colbie Young is not hurt

Advertisement
Advertisement
MULTIPLE COLLEGE DEGREES, DIDNT PAY, Never experienced a concussion or CTE, Played college ball, smashed your wife and sisters while there.....LIFE'S GOOD.

cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif
@PIPO Dont make me have to step in.

What did Huff have to do with this thread?.

What did your b*tch *** degrees no 1 asked about have to do with any of this....Now i have to bring up that thot your with and aint nothing you can do about it.

I do have more in common with Huff than you...we are both cane fans that will have college degrees without being a b*tch like you.

My man thought he was the only one with a college degree...that one aint work out for you. That college degree dont mean sh*t on this FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD lmaoo GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC
@PIPO Close to getting fired.

Advertisement
He kind of reminds me of NKEAL HARRY what you think?. Or he could be that in college
Need to see more of him, tbh.

Somewhat predicted this is how it'd go eventually.

Eventually, Mario will get those big boys the football. Ladson realizing he can work outside of practice with his QB and Young making plays when he finally got an opportunity is nice happenstance to eventually get big WRs on the field. If Mario had his way, having guys like 6'5" Mallory, 6'5" Skinner, 6'4" Young, 6'3" Ladson, 6'4" Arroyo with X and B. Smith underneath would have been his ideal in the pre-season. If we could only play more condensed sets, it might get the run game going again and we could be cooking with something on offense.

Advertisement
Need to see more of him, tbh.

Somewhat predicted this is how it'd go eventually.

Eventually, Mario will get those big boys the football. Ladson realizing he can work outside of practice with his QB and Young making plays when he finally got an opportunity is nice happenstance to eventually get big WRs on the field. If Mario had his way, having guys like 6'5" Mallory, 6'5" Skinner, 6'4" Young, 6'3" Ladson, 6'4" Arroyo with X and B. Smith underneath would have been his ideal in the pre-season. If we could only play more condensed sets, it might get the run game going again and we could be cooking with something on offense.
Thats why i believe they are so high on Hykeem Williams as well in this cycle.

I was a fan of Fowles. He couldnt run like that though..but in this cycle we need 2 big wrs. We already got our gadget slot guys committed and im a fan of both.

Advertisement
Was hearing the radio broadcast because game was blacked out in my area. They mentioned Colby’s CC coach knows Mario and contacted him.

Recruiting is not just about relationships with players. Relationships with other coaches means a lot too.

This is true. Some High school coaches tell coaches about kids they even played against telling them to check out an recruit.

Having the ability to have a guy you respect call you about a guy is legit.

Some of you guys will find anything to ***** about despite trying to prop up the young man. He just showed up on campus in August. He had to learn the offense some.
Yup. Thanks for stating the obvious that the negative "fans" can't figure out.

Advertisement
Back