Colbie Young is not hurt

Advertisement
Great evaluation. Kid has the goods. This passing offense looks really good if Restrepo and George get back with young’s emergence. Brashard too. Now will TVD be able to spread it around is the question.
Those are our 3 best, unfortunately X and Smith are slot guys. Think X is the better slot WR.

Surprised how little the staff thinks of KSmith as a WR.

He’s a reliable, solid guy. Reminds me of Langham with his size, hands, body control, lack of burst.

Not a #1 but he’s impressed. Taken advantage of every opportunity.
Langham had two monster receptions in 2017.

But young looks a lot more impressive than Langham overall with more upside.

He’s a reliable, solid guy. Reminds me of Langham with his size, hands, body control, lack of burst.

Not a #1 but he’s impressed. Taken advantage of every opportunity.

Solid to see.

Endzone jump ball must have been later in the playbook for him not to be used when we were struggling in the red zone for weeks…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel bad for Gil. Change in D left him
without a position. Played well last year, has to be frustrated
If he understands that you’re not supposed to let WRs get behind you, then he could step in and play safety right now. That would instantly upgrade the defense.

dude hands are made out of a jar of stick um. Some of the catches he‘s made are amazing.

It was a point tin the game where i saw guys on checkdowns or other routes running scott free. Hes like that once he feels u and gets in riddim thats where he is going...Rambo, X.....etc
KSmith hasn’t had many WR snaps the last 2 weeks.

TVD found Young an he barely look elsewhere lol.

It was a point tin the game where i saw guys on checkdowns or other routes running scott free. Hes like that once he feels u and gets in riddim thats where he is going...Rambo, X.....etc
He trusts him. I’m beginning to think that he didn’t work with the other guys because he knew he couldn’t trust them somehow.

Advertisement
He trusts him. I’m beginning to think that he didn’t work with the other guys because he knew he couldn’t trust them somehow.

Young dude that probably didnt work on their craft with him....just go their usual personal trainers in the off szn types. Likelly what happened...also them ninjas was dropping everythin in the spring i wouldnt trust them either

Advertisement
Young seems tough to deal with as a corner. He has a big body and wide catch radius.

If dude continues to progress and develop look out because he has 2 more years.

Him and Ladson turning the corner the last 3 weeks will be bright spos the rest of the szn if they continue this trajectory

Get X back healthy and that's a very nice trio of targets for TVD. Need 85 back healthy too. Just keep him away from having to block much. Hope Gattis and Mario can envision the production these kids can have if used correctly.

Crotch Mario saw him running fast and catching forward passes in practice and it scared him.

Advertisement
Back