Colbie Young is not hurt

This is true. Some High school coaches tell coaches about kids they even played against telling them to check out an recruit.

Having the ability to have a guy you respect call you about a guy is legit.
Facts. Seen it happen numerous times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boo
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB

Advertisement
NIL related.

So he will be back or just not happy with what he is paid verse what he perceives his value is.?

I don’t think he will end up getting a better playing option as far as team but if the kid can get more money somewhere else then good for him.

I’m fine if he stays or leaves. He is a solid college WR that I hope stays but nothing you can’t find in the portal these days to cover up if he leaves

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he will be back or just not happy with what he is paid verse what he perceives his value is.?

I don’t think he will end up getting a better playing option as far as team but if the kid can get more money somewhere else then good for him.

I’m fine if he stays or leaves. He is a solid college WR that I hope stays but nothing you can’t find in the portal these days to cover up if he leaves
Won’t be back imo. Don’t think they’re interested in meeting his expectations.

Came here cheap out of juco and played himself into a raise. Deserves one but probably not the one he expects.

Don’t think he was happy with usage anyway. We rotate WRs a lot and he didn’t get red zone targets.

That’s per another WR on the team that played behind him

Won’t be back imo. Don’t think they’re interested in meeting his expectations.

Came here cheap out of juco and played himself into a raise. Deserves one but probably not the one he expects.

Don’t think he was happy with usage anyway. We rotate WRs a lot and he didn’t get red zone targets.

That’s per another WR on the team that played behind him

Fair ok both sides. Just business these days. Good luck to him elsewhere. Next man up.

Advertisement
Back