Colbie Young is not hurt

Wish he was here in spring. Glad he got the playbook down and his conditioning right. We actually have outside receivers now.

Advertisement
Young seems tough to deal with as a corner. He has a big body and wide catch radius.

If dude continues to progress and develop look out because he has 2 more years.

Him and Ladson turning the corner the last 3 weeks will be bright spos the rest of the szn if they continue this trajectory

MULTIPLE COLLEGE DEGREES, DIDNT PAY, Never experienced a concussion or CTE, Played college ball, smashed your wife and sisters while there.....LIFE'S GOOD.

cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif
Oh yes the typical “I banged your wife” message board response from a loser. See, you do have more in common with Huff than I do.

My question to the insiders is literally where tf he has been? What was happening in Fall camp that compelled the coaches to give him almost zero playing time until the fourth quarter of the UNC game? Unless he was dropping everything or had a terrible work ethic, I don't see how our staff can look at the guy--while our other receivers outside of X are giving us almost nothing--and think that he can't contribute in some way. What were they seeing? Because the dude I'm looking at is already built like a pro and is EASILY the most physically-imposing guy we have at the position. I just don't get it.
Got here late and wasn’t up to full speed. He is playing a lot faster now and is clearly the go-to guy.

Advertisement
Oh yes the typical “I banged your wife” message board response from a loser. See, you do have more in common with Huff than I do.
What did Huff have to do with this thread?.

What did your b*tch *** degrees no 1 asked about have to do with any of this....Now i have to bring up that thot your with and aint nothing you can do about it.

I do have more in common with Huff than you...we are both cane fans that will have college degrees without being a b*tch like you.

My man thought he was the only one with a college degree...that one aint work out for you. That college degree dont mean sh*t on this FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD lmaoo GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC

Young seems tough to deal with as a corner. He has a big body and wide catch radius.

If dude continues to progress and develop look out because he has 2 more years.

Him and Ladson turning the corner the last 3 weeks will be bright spos the rest of the szn if they continue this trajectory
What did Huff have to do with this thread?.

What did your b*tch *** degrees no 1 asked about have to do with any of this....Now i have to bring up that thot your with and aint nothing you can do about it.

I do have more in common with Huff than you...we are both cane fans that will have college degrees without being a b*tch like you.

My man thought he was the only one with a college degree...that one aint work out for you. That college degree dont mean sh*t on this FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD lmaoo GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC
You have nothing. 100% confident in that.

Advertisement
I have multiple college degrees, two of them summa *** laude, and I didn’t pay a dime for them nor experience CTE or have to run a gasser to get them.

Now let’s do you.
And yet your a football “fan”. Contradiction in terms don’t ya think.

Advertisement
He looks very legit.

idk how he looks in practice, but he looks like a real gamer. just runs like a guy built for football.

Hope he develops more, he looks like a nice piece of clay with the limited looks he's had in his career. Got a chance to find a multi-year starting X-WR that is 6'4" 215lbs if things break right. Those don't grow on trees.

Young and Skinner moving forward :sideeyes::sideeyes::sideeyes:

Advertisement
He looks very legit.

idk how he looks in practice, but he looks like a real gamer. just runs like a guy built for football.

Hope he develops more, he looks like a nice piece of clay with the limited looks he's had in his career. Got a chance to find a multi-year starting X-WR that is 6'4" 215lbs if things break right. Those don't grow on trees. Young and Skinner moving forward :sideeyes::sideeyes::sideeyes:
Young, Ladson, X, Brashad along with Arroyo, Skinner is gonna be big time pressure for next season

He looks very legit.

Hope he develops more, he looks like a nice piece of clay with the limited looks he's had in his career. Got a chance to find a multi-year starting X-WR that is 6'4" 215lbs if things break right. Those don't grow on trees.

Young and Skinner moving forward :sideeyes::sideeyes::sideeyes:
He kind of reminds me of NKEAL HARRY what you think?. Or he could be that in college

Advertisement
Back