Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Look at it this way, our biggest Rival shelled out over 3x that to get and get rid of Taggart. It’s a bargain.

Slight correction, their rich *** boosters shelled out ~$20M to buy out Taggert. What rich *** booster do we have who wants to blow $15-20M? Carol Soffer wanna pony up for this?

Advertisement
Slight correction, their rich *** boosters shelled out ~$20M to buy out Taggert. What rich *** booster do we have who wants to blow $15-20M? Carol Soffer wanna pony up for this?
WE GOT CHUCK TODD, BRO!!!! Don’t you see? This is a slam dunk!

Nevin Shapiro has some cash hidden somewhere

Advertisement

You telling me Miami doesn’t have some high rollers to get this done? The issue is James. If James had any nuts or the BOT had any nuts they would be passing the hat.

Advertisement
Does anyone have any idea of the kind of Assistant and Positional Salaries that would have to go with a Super Mario hire just to be competitive with Dabo within, say, two years?

You’re easily talking north of ten million annually.

You can’t pay the Oregon Buyout, Double Cristobal’s salary, then surround him with a bunch of guys from the Mid-majors. If he’s coming, he’s going to insist on numbers from the Board that scream Bama or Clemson level Assistants. He won’t leave the Nike Temple for less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao holy fuggg if we paid temple... paid manny... buy out manny... pay Oregon and then pay Mario

Clown operations

Its already a clown operation....but I get what you saying. We already funding temple program....now we supposedly going to fund Oregon(like they need it)

You telling me Miami doesn’t have some high rollers to get this done? The issue is James. If James had any nuts or the BOT had any nuts they would be passing the hat.

The UM high rollers all pour money into the med school not football.

I think the rumor is BS but its possible that someone high up is already doing their due diligence for next year if we fire Manny after 2020...

Does anyone have any idea of the kind of Assistant and Positional Salaries that would have to go with a Super Mario hire just to be competitive with Dabo within, say, two years?

You’re easily talking north of ten million annually.

You can’t pay the Oregon Buyout, Double Cristobal’s salary, then surround him with a bunch of guys from the Mid-majors. If he’s coming, he’s going to insist on numbers from the Board that scream Bama or Clemson level Assistants. He won’t leave the Nike Temple for less.
His assistants aren’t making all that much at Oregon.

The UM high rollers all pour money into the med school not football.

I think the rumor is BS but its possible that someone high up is already doing their due diligence for next year if we fire Manny after 2020...

Doing their due diligence for next year when they allowed James to make the Diazster hire in 5 hours? oddly enough more irrational then Mario now.

Advertisement
Back