Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Please, stop doing this to yourselves. It is worse than a pipe dream, its delusional. We missed our chance with Mario when we hired Richt and then made it completely dead with Manny and his success at Oregon. Name one thing that is better at Miami than Oregon, other than winning ships 20/30 years ago? The man pulled in the #1 overall recruit in 2019 class and brought in two five star linebackers this year. He can recruit anywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao holy fuggg if we paid temple... paid manny... buy out manny... pay Oregon and then pay Mario

Clown operations
Big time Clowns.

BUT

At least we’d have a top tier coach who would demand more from the administration like Richt did.

idgaf how we get there but I’d be happy af if we was able get Cristobal here any way possible.

/I don’t believe this will happen but a brother can dream.

Advertisement
The Motherland is calling him to come home and serve. Unless he is a traitor, he is coming back.
That didn’t work on Richt when he was in his prime at UGA and we were in total disarray after Coker. I’m not saying he wouldn’t come, but he’s got so much going on at Oregon that I doubt he would want to come deal with this mess. Our program is a complete joke right now.

We are basically hoping an OC can save Manny’s ***. I think Mario can pull a much better OC, recruit at a higher level and eradicate this ******* disease.
Even if you’re right, you’re hinging on the fact that he WOULD come here. I don’t see it.

The only two reasons this is even a remote possibility:

1. His base of $2.6mm is low and UM would have to double it
2. Coming home with better recruiting grounds

It’s likely a pipe dream, I know, I just can’t deal with the reality of Manny Diaz ******** thongs up even worse in 2020

Advertisement
That didn’t work on Richt when he was in his prime at UGA and we were in total disarray after Coker. I’m not saying he wouldn’t come, but he’s got so much going on at Oregon that I doubt he would want to come deal with this mess. Our program is a complete joke right now.

Mario was part of The U 30 for 30 and played here. I respect Richt but Richt never came off as bleeding Orange and Green. Mario loves the U.

Advertisement
Fickell OSU but they also are more interested in winning
Meanwhile, we got Flake James as our AD who doesn’t even like applying pressure on coaches to make changes; yet, I’m supposed to believe he’s going to fire Manny after one year?

Advertisement
Back