Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Advertisement
Mario just won the pac12 and landed the two beat linebackers in the country. If he can get another quarterback he might dominate that conference for the next 3 years. Usc is down and Washington lost Petersen

He can do that at home in the COASTAL easily.

Advertisement
Wasn’t Fickell interim?
Technically.

Fickell was promoted to assistant head coach, then became interim head coach during Jim Tressel's five-game suspension to open the 2011 season.[8] However, on May 30, 2011, Tressel resigned amid an NCAA investigation and Fickell was appointed to the position of head coach, with a two year contract.[9] After an underwhelming 6–6 regular season, on November 28, Fickell's stint as head coach ended with the hiring of Urban Meyer.

Advertisement
Wasn’t Fickell interim?

So is Manny really. DC took over when Richt retired abruptly. From the moment Richt retired this has been about as crazy as a non thought out situation I have ever seen. Only way to end it would be to make a completely bold move that actually makes sense and snag Mario after his Rose Bowl.
We won’t need any hashtags, wrestling rings, TD rings etc. That move shocks the world and would be absolutely genius. Tickets go through the roof, recruiting will go bananas and we will have someone that knows how to run a big time program in charge.

I would be shocked if this happened. Man I think we are the making up false rumors champions for sure.

01A4E834-6C87-443B-A6CC-EA95B10A7070.gif

Advertisement
So is Manny really. DC took over when Richt retired abruptly. From the moment Richt retired this has been about as crazy as a non thought out situation I have ever seen. Only way to end it would be to make a completely bold move that actually makes sense and snag Mario after his Rose Bowl.
We won’t need any hashtags, wrestling rings, TD rings etc. That move shocks the world and would be absolutely genius. Tickets go through the roof, recruiting will go bananas and we will have someone that knows how to run a big time program in charge.
An $8mm buyout after 01/14/20 for Mario seems like a god **** bargain compared to the literal and figurative losses this program would endure under this current regime

Question should be is Mario worth going after.Mario might turn Miami down but if he doesn't and if coaches here like he did at fiu .we are stuck with him so I don't think it's very smart move to even try it.

Advertisement
An $8mm buyout after 01/14/20 for Mario seems like a god **** bargain compared to the literal and figurative losses this program would endure under this current regime

Lets get the math straight here:

Fire and buyout Manny - $5-7.5M?
Buyout Mario from Oregon - $8-9M
Pay Mario $5M/year? Increase of $2.5M from Manny
Give Mario another $1-2M extra for a legit staff

Yeah this has no shot in **** LOLOLOL unless some ****ed off booster just wants to blow $15M+ for us

Look at it this way, our biggest Rival shelled out over 3x that to get and get rid of Taggart. It’s a bargain.

Advertisement
Back