Canesport rumor on Cristobal

I want this to happen soooo bad for one reason only. I want to see the if myth of his magical recruiting powers are true. Let’s see what he does without those bama and Nike bags.
If he fails I want to see who and what you guys will blame.

Advertisement
yes, regrettably i will admit to enjoying the FIU debacle as Butch schooled young CMD. never felt he got enough credit for stabilizing and bring program back to upper echelon

You would never get the people on this Board Of Trustees or any one of those bottom feeders at the Hecht to bring Back Butch, but that’s what this program needed four years ago and that’s what is needed now.

It’s the right solution: you can laterally transfer Diaz so his papi is happy (you can’t just fire Diaz because of his dad, Sorry) you can spend money on a Real OC and a Real DC and Real Position Coaches.

This is a REBUILDING project, especially from a recruiting standpoint. You just saw what Butch was able to do to us without limited resources. Imagine what he could do with serious commitment to a program. Even if he went 9-3, the buzz would be back around the Program and the Recruits would come.

The Mario thing is TOO expensive for this Board to even contemplate, especially after last year’s fiasco with Temple. But Butch is there, and he just wants one last shot.

But this is Miami. Won’t happen.

The funds are there. The funds will not be utilized for a head coach and/or competent staff.

Most competent Universities also recognize the extreme benefit of SAVING $16 million dollars on a past coach. Sure, it isn't a surplus, but it sure as **** is like found money when you roll into what was SUPPOSED to be a real head coaching search. Quite frankly, it was the perfect opportunity to build on what Richt brought and pay competitive salaries to real assistants.....so, true to UM form, we go the other direction and try and get cheaper.

UM

They have to look it as such. Much better optics when you can and buy Diaz out then it would have with Richt. Instead of having to do it 2 times, you get 2 coaches out for the price or 1.

Mario would come here because the path to the playoffs is easier through Miami in the coastal division like with Clemson in the Atlantic.. the Big 12 not so sure..

Advertisement
That’s a question @Dr.L.ThugU can answer

source.gif

Advertisement
Back