Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Advertisement
Id be willing to pay more in season tix price and donation for this to happen

Advertisement
We have the dumbest fan base in America. We can’t fire Diaz after one season because “it has never been done before “ . So we have to waste a year to verify that he is trash because it has never done before and every good coach in America will denounce Miami and no one willl come.

There is a few reason Mario would leave to come here. I dont believe any of this to be true, but if Fake James is feeling the fire and finds away to buy himself so more time by bringing Mario back you bet your *** he is looking into.

Advertisement
So wait, when Manny gets fired like everyone wants, what exactly do you think the process will be because that is how it works. Pay to get your new coach and pay the one you fire.

Blahblahblah should have paid Mario already (which at least half the fan base isn’t sold on and would equally roast the school as “clown operations”)
This is more about it being one season You Ditch animal

**** Blake James. Had us dealing with tie man, retired pastor & then did a 5 minute coaching search. We won’t be close to making progress until he’s gone.

On Twitter there were some screenshots posted from the Canesport message board alluding to that UM is delicately looking into exactly what it would cost to bring in Mario Cristobal. It was very vaguely worded but wondered if anyone else saw it.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’ve been trying to find the screenshots again, hopefully I do and will post

there is zero truth to this. This is entirely Gary Ferman pretending his opinions are facts.

Advertisement
I'm not buying it either, but technically the rumor hints that the powers that be are not happy with Blake also. As far as I can tell the rumor is Blake & Manny gone, not Blake firing Manny to buy out Mario.

If that’s the case, then I can get behind this!

Advertisement
On Twitter there were some screenshots posted from the Canesport message board alluding to that UM is delicately looking into exactly what it would cost to bring in Mario Cristobal. It was very vaguely worded but wondered if anyone else saw it.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’ve been trying to find the screenshots again, hopefully I do and will post
This board is full of masochists.

There is a case to be made for hiring Butch as a CEO coach and spending the money on two serious OC and DC coaches. Butch’s Buyout from FIU can’t be much, and he could assemble a staff.

You spend money on the Assistant Coaches. Butch just wants one last shot.

This....^^^^^^

Cheating works so well for our big mouths. Mother****ers can’t keep a secret recruit dinner quiet past the bread and water while our defensive steal of a recruit is at Auburn for a weekend under the cloak of darkness. Every fringe fan and media leach is ready to bust the next NCAA investigation, not create an quiet, effective bag game at Miami.

So like Richt did with the practice facility at Miami?
just the facts of life, winning is not bring back the 4-5* back to Miami..... how did UGA get consistent top 5 classes once Kirby arrived from Bama ???

Advertisement
Back