Canesport rumor on Cristobal

That didn’t work on Richt when he was in his prime at UGA and we were in total disarray after Coker. I’m not saying he wouldn’t come, but he’s got so much going on at Oregon that I doubt he would want to come deal with this mess. Our program is a complete joke right now.
I think you missed rhe sarcasm.

Advertisement
Sign for 5 years with Miami guaranteed $3-5 million a year plus purks get fired in 2 years go somewhere else get paid there plus Miami still paying .

What a deal 🙌

So is Manny really. DC took over when Richt retired abruptly. From the moment Richt retired this has been about as crazy as a non thought out situation I have ever seen. Only way to end it would be to make a completely bold move that actually makes sense and snag Mario after his Rose Bowl.
We won’t need any hashtags, wrestling rings, TD rings etc. That move shocks the world and would be absolutely genius. Tickets go through the roof, recruiting will go bananas and we will have someone that knows how to run a big time program in charge.
A lot of words come to mind when thinking about the people running UM football these days, but “genius” isn’t one of them.

Advertisement
Why would cristobal leave Oregon. They are a much better program than us (over the past 15 years). They also have better facilities
Because you have to recruit all over the country to build something at Oregon. You can recruit your backyard and build at Miami. He's an alum and everyone knows that Miami is a sleeping giant.

Lmfao holy fuggg if we paid temple... paid manny... buy out manny... pay Oregon and then pay Mario

Clown operations

Or rectifying the mistake they made hiring Manny, which would actually serve as an act of competence from the administration and athletic department.

Because you have to recruit all over the country to build something at Oregon. You can recruit your backyard and build at Miami. He's an alum and everyone knows that Miami is a sleeping giant.
He’s Cuban from so fla. you think he wants to live in Oregon when he Is an alumni who knows all the hs coaches down here? A lot of kids want to stay here BUT they don’t like our coaches. No doubt in my mind one phone call from JJ and Mario comes if they pony up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got one for my other ear now. Im good

Attachments

• 6FB35F63-5D0D-46A9-9A37-7189B238AD7B.jpeg
    6FB35F63-5D0D-46A9-9A37-7189B238AD7B.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1
the next HC has to do what Kirby Smart did in his interview with UGA. UGA is a lot like Miami when it comes to investing in program(cheap) however Kirby outlined what they(UGA) needed in terms of investment to make it happen. BOOM UGA is a playoff caliber program. Its a "cool" school for kids to attend.
the minute the AD backs up or says "but" you're finished.
yes, they have been dropping bags, but as Jr.Johnson HOF Nascar owner/driver said "if you ain"t cheating, you ain't trying to win
highly doubt Cristobal would come because the Ducks never back up on investing in program.
next year Mario will make S.Fla a focus and will pull some players from the sinking ship being run by James and CMD

the next HC has to do what Kirby Smart did in his interview with UGA. UGA is a lot like Miami when it comes to investing in program(cheap) however Kirby outlined what they(UGA) needed in terms of investment to make it happen. BOOM UGA is a playoff caliber program. Its a "cool" school for kids to attend.
yes, they have been dropping bags, but as Jr.Johnson HOF Nascar owner/driver said "if you ain"t cheating, you ain't trying to win
highly doubt Cristobal would come because the Ducks never back up on investing in program.
next year Mario will make S.Fla a focus and will pull some players from the sinking ship being run by James and CMD

Can't disagree with what you say but I see Mario as a guy with a huge ego who would relish the opportunity to come back home to resurrect the U from the dark days. Maybe it's just me trying to make myself feel better.

Advertisement
Lmfao holy fuggg if we paid temple... paid manny... buy out manny... pay Oregon and then pay Mario

Clown operations

So wait, when Manny gets fired like everyone wants, what exactly do you think the process will be because that is how it works. Pay to get your new coach and pay the one you fire.

Blahblahblah should have paid Mario already (which at least half the fan base isn’t sold on and would equally roast the school as “clown operations”)

Cheating works so well for our big mouths. Mother****ers can’t keep a secret recruit dinner quiet past the bread and water while our defensive steal of a recruit is at Auburn for a weekend under the cloak of darkness. Every fringe fan and media leach is ready to bust the next NCAA investigation, not create an quiet, effective bag game at Miami.

So like Richt did with the practice facility at Miami?

The only two reasons this is even a remote possibility:

1. His base of $2.6mm is low and UM would have to double it
2. Coming home with better recruiting grounds

It’s likely a pipe dream, I know, I just can’t deal with the reality of Manny Diaz ******** thongs up even worse in 2020

ALL coaches have worts...except maybe Saban and *** and Dabo. But Saban's too old and the game has passed him by (sarcasm, but predictive of what cis would say if he was here).

****... Mario was FIRED BY FIU!

Cis will mostly (95%) adore Mario until he looses a game---at which point our trolls and "fans" will make up a nasty nickname for him and ***** at everything he does.

I'm already thinking of nicknames: "Mary O", "FIU's Trash"... everyone here can do so much better in name calling than me, but we unfortunately all know it's true.

The ONLY coach we could hire that wouldn't be crucified until at least year 4 is Urban. He is sCUM, but he is not at risk of tarnishing his record before he coaches again.

Advertisement
Back