Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Lol;

Carol was set to buy out Cristobal’s contract, per rumors. Some prominent BOT members connection w Manny Sr, allegedly shot this idea down to Blake. Within 20 mins, Jr was hired after Richt was fired; YET, we’re supposed to believe Blake is going to fire this same guy for the guy who was turned down w other people’s money was involved???

Naw; not buying this rumor.
I'm not buying it either, but technically the rumor hints that the powers that be are not happy with Blake also. As far as I can tell the rumor is Blake & Manny gone, not Blake firing Manny to buy out Mario.

Advertisement
Why in the world would Mario come here? He is destroying in recruiting, has a great administration, and unlimited resources. His team playing in the Rose Bowl and we lost in the toilet bowl!
No way he leaves Oregon for this POS program. I can’t imagine he’d leave even for Sabanesque money.

Last edited:
No way he leaves Oregon for this POS program. I can’t imagine he’d leave e en for Sabanesque money.
I think he would for money (for himself) & money (for a staff) & money (for facilities). But Miami isnt offering, and they arent looking for a new HC until maybe after next year. If Manny gets fired, Blake will too, and then the Mario rumors are really gonna fly.

Mario just won the pac12 and landed the two beat linebackers in the country. If he can get another quarterback he might dominate that conference for the next 3 years. Usc is down and Washington lost Petersen

They got a highly rated quarterback. Cristobal aimed him at that position. He made a serious run at the #1 guy but he went to Clemson. They got the #4 guy, a tall kid who reminds me of Joe Flacco. I've also seen him compared to Nick Foles:

Advertisement
If any of this is true just means Manny is here until they can get Mario. After 5 years of waiting and Mario not wanting to leave then they will maybe decide to move on from Manny

Lol;

Carol was set to buy out Cristobal’s contract, per rumors. Some prominent BOT members connection w Manny Sr, allegedly shot this idea down to Blake. Within 20 mins, Jr was hired after Richt was fired; YET, we’re supposed to believe Blake is going to fire this same guy for the guy who was turned down w other people’s money was involved???

Naw; not buying this rumor.
Richt wasn’t fired...don’t know about the other stuff you state.

Advertisement
Miami is Mario's dream job. He'll be the next main target if/when Manny is fired which is looking more and more likely based on the lack of changes Manny is making after his embarrassing year 1.

Manny will coach a 2nd year but needs to win 8/9+ games and show improvement to keep his job.

Listen to the Empirical One on the most recent Mario to Miami rumors...

35zNhQhhfvD3CgHNsi.gif

I say this only from a place of pure heart and intention.

Don't muppet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would cristobal leave Oregon. They are a much better program than us (over the past 15 years). They also have better facilities

Advertisement
Back