Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Advertisement
His assistants aren’t making all that much at Oregon.

Doesn’t matter what they’re making at Oregon, imho. We’re I Cristobal, that’s the first thing I’d get in writing to see if the Trustees were actually serious. Once the guys from Miami hemmed and hawed, I would know that I was being hired as a Cuban cigar store Indian.

Of course, this is a Blind Item from Ferman’s Site. Hoping for it to pan out is kind of like expecting to find Jesus waiting tables at a diner in Sunny Isles. Clickbait, no more than that.

Advertisement
Just hoping for the best. Not going to get my hopes up. When Richt quit, I wanted Faker James to AT LEAST reach out to Cristobal.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 this is the funniest shït I’ve heard all day.
Forget whether Mario would leave Oregon or not.
Forget whether this is a bold move that Miami is allergic to making. Forget that Flake would actually need to get a testicular implant before even thinking about this.

Ask yourself if the program that is currently worried about how much they have to pay the next OC because of the buyout to the former OC is about to spend between $15-$20 million just on buyouts to make this happen. They could have had Mario last year and they balked because the buyout was half of that at $8 million.

This program is going to try and get away with making the minimal amount of moves it needs to make and hope for a miracle. Won’t work but that’s what they will do.

I agree, I take my daughter to UM Bascom Palmer for an eye condition she has and they are #1 in the world. Kids and adults come here from other countries just to see a doctor at UM bascom Palmer. The technology is so advanced. Also, u can tell they put a lot of time, effort and MONEY into their machines and research. I see where ALL the money is going. 👀👀👀

The UM high rollers all pour money into the med school not football.

I think the rumor is BS but its possible that someone high up is already doing their due diligence for next year if we fire Manny after 2020...

Cristobal would 100% leave UO for UM. The problem is that UM would never do what it takes to pry him from UO.

Advertisement
The fact people think Diaz is going to be fired after one year by Flake James is crazy town. I get that we’re all desperately trying to find some silver lining, but there is no way in **** Diaz doesn’t get a second year.
Maybe hiring Cristobal would save Flakes job

Advertisement
Lol;

Carol was set to buy out Cristobal’s contract, per rumors. Some prominent BOT members connection w Manny Sr, allegedly shot this idea down to Blake. Within 20 mins, Jr was hired after Richt was fired; YET, we’re supposed to believe Blake is going to fire this same guy for the guy who was turned down w other people’s money was involved???

Naw; not buying this rumor.

Mario is a good coach, not a great coach by any stretch. All this Mario talk is just sheer desperation from having the worst power 5 coach in America.

Let manny go 7-5 next year, get fired like the phag he is and roll the dice on a semi inexperienced Joe Brady to be HC.

Advertisement
Back