Canesport rumor on Cristobal

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
On Twitter there were some screenshots posted from the Canesport message board alluding to that UM is delicately looking into exactly what it would cost to bring in Mario Cristobal. It was very vaguely worded but wondered if anyone else saw it.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’ve been trying to find the screenshots again, hopefully I do and will post

Advertisement
On Twitter there were some screenshots posted from the Canesport message board alluding to that UM is delicately looking into exactly what it would cost to bring in Mario Cristobal. It was very vaguely worded but wondered if anyone else saw it.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’ve been trying to find the screenshots again, hopefully I do and will post
Yeah I need to see this

If Mario would take it, make it happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Cuban Mafia at work

I'm hearing the Manny is stepping down and becoming the DC again. Mirable is coming to coach the Oline. Ponce is going to be co-Oc with James Coley. Mario is obviously going to be the HC but my sources are saying Manny Diaz Sr is resurrecting the Orange Bowl and kicking Jeter and the Marlins out of Florida. Young Petey is going to be in charge of recruiting.

They are forming the Cuban Avengers. The U is back

9Mo9eyf.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back