Burgess Owens interview

First of all this doesn't belong in this forum but I'll play along...I hate it when I see anyone blaming one party for what's happened to the black community for over 400 yrs. If I were to believe Mr. Owens I'd be a fool bcs he's trying to convince us that "only" the Democratic party is to blame. He then try's to make it seem as if the KKK and Jim Crow are synonymous with the Democratic party, lmao. Both the Democratic party and Republican party are to blame, period! Both parties full of shii...I digress

Jackbenimble71 the only thing dumb is that you find what I said to be dumb...I'm an equal opportunist and in my eyes both parties are full of **** but bcs you're so blind to your party U want to believe that the Republican party is not complicit...Republicans are being disingenuous when they claim "Democrats" created the KKK and loved slavery...what they leave out is that it was what was known as the "Southern Democratic Party" who created the KKK and loved slavery (among other things) and after the Civil Rights Act was passed they slowly trickled into the Republican party...Oh, by the way, I don't believe the Republican party denounced those "Southern Democrats" who somehow found their way into the Republican party...again, both parties full of shii

Advertisement
I really don’t care what he is to you. At all. No ***** given. The failure who is inconsequential that i was referring to was the OP. So climb down off your high horse. If you haven’t been able to figure it out … the reason for the thread was to push a political agenda. This isn’t the place for it.

That's coming from someone who thinks racism is fine. Everyone can see right through you.

Isn't it amazing how the party that pushes that theory is the one that benefits the most from it?

I'm guessing U disagree with my post and if so its not a theory..."Southern Democratic Party" merged with the Republican party after the Civil Rights Act was passed...that's a fact

You mean the Republicans?...they're the ones that created the problem.
Not one doubt you're brainwashed. Look at all the money being wasted on illegals specially in the liberal democratic cities with Americans living in tents. Polosis district in a ****hole, along with most of CA cities. Try getting off your *** and seeing for yourself. Liberals are mentally ill. Take care of Americans first.

But you’re NOT taking any “high road”, you’re demonstrating an inability to read written words and comprehend them. I’d say read it again, but you’ve made it clear in two responses that that would be a futile endeavor - which just so happens to be a pretty useful tool when responding to … wait for it … written words. Is this “CIS-mystery man” thing that important to your real life persona that a simple “my bad, I didn’t realize that you had directed your comments against the OP and NOT my dearest Burgess” not even an option? Because if I HAD directed any words towards him I would have written that in my previous response and given zero ***** who he is/was to you.

So let me know if for future exchanges you’d prefer that I put spaces or periods between each word to help your pacing as you wear down your fingerprints (dragging them along the screen) and sound out the letters.

Read … more … slowly … for … better … understanding. Consider it my PSA and just say thank you.

You're posts are horrible. We can see right through you.

Advertisement
Agree 100% here. The KKK was founded by the Democratic party and the funny thing is, it is the Republican party that has historically stood for the inclusivity of all races, women's suffrage, and hispanic inclusivity. Anybody know a man by the name of Abraham Lincoln? Emancipation proclamation? Si? No? And then again the Republican Party pushed for the Civil Right's act in 1964 against opposition from the Democratic Party. It was the republican party that began pushing the issue for women's suffrage in the late 1800s and the first and only hispanic governor of California was Pacheco, also in the late 1800s. I'm not saying the Republican Party is perfect by any means, the primary problem in this country is that we lack educated voting and people vote for who's "cool" or "nice" or "is a good guy" like if we're gonna tailgate with the president. But let's not act like the Democratic party is this party of the people or any of this nonsense.

I'm not one for media or movies or anything like that being my source of political or scientific information, but within a few exceptions, the movie Free State of Jones paints a pretty good picture of the situation and the history.
Tremendous Post.... I mean EPIC.. ..the problem is the Moon Batt Liberals will just suppress your opinion.... they cannot factually argue any of your points .....what they will do is Spin a narrative to fit there agenda and then plain LIE.....

Last edited:
Agree 100% here. The KKK was founded by the Democratic party and the funny thing is, it is the Republican party that has historically stood for the inclusivity of all races, women's suffrage, and hispanic inclusivity. Anybody know a man by the name of Abraham Lincoln? Emancipation proclamation? Si? No? And then again the Republican Party pushed for the Civil Right's act in 1964 against opposition from the Democratic Party. It was the republican party that began pushing the issue for women's suffrage in the late 1800s and the first and only hispanic governor of California was Pacheco, also in the late 1800s. I'm not saying the Republican Party is perfect by any means, the primary problem in this country is that we lack educated voting and people vote for who's "cool" or "nice" or "is a good guy" like if we're gonna tailgate with the president. But let's not act like the Democratic party is this party of the people or any of this nonsense.

I'm not one for media or movies or anything like that being my source of political or scientific information, but within a few exceptions, the movie Free State of Jones paints a pretty good picture of the situation and the history.

Lincoln was not an abolisionist. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust. He, however, didn’t believe blacks should have the same rights as whites. He was not in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of both white and black folks. In fact, he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. Again, both parties full of shii...

Advertisement
Lincoln was not an abolisionist. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust. He, however, didn’t believe blacks should have the same rights as whites. He was not in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of both white and black folks. In fact, he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. Again, both parties full of shii...

I mean going to war to stop slavery, regardless of his opinion on if blacks should vote or not, is pretty **** progressive and should be commended. I am sure 100% of slaves would prefer to be free and not be able to vote, serve on juries(I wish I had the privilege to never serve on jury duty), hold office, or marry whites, than be working in fields.

I'm guessing U disagree with my post and if so its not a theory..."Southern Democratic Party" merged with the Republican party after the Civil Rights Act was passed...that's a fact
George Wallace says hi.

As an old retired dude, all I know is my 401K seems to love Trump. Who am I to argue that point. And those of you who are young and have a company that matches money in your 401K,,,max out baby, max out!
Sooner or later those 401's and pension funds with crash, just too much debt for the country. When the liberals take over again and raise corp taxes expect everything to crash. Liberals are a cancer to this country.

Advertisement
I mean going to war to stop slavery, regardless of his opinion on if blacks should vote or not, is pretty **** progressive and should be commended. I am sure 100% of slaves would prefer to be free and not be able to vote, serve on juries(I wish I had the privilege to never serve on jury duty), hold office, or marry whites, than be working in fields.
When we go to Yuma in the winters we see hundreds working in the fields probably the toughest job besides roofing. There are no whites or blacks doing those jobs at least down there. Back then it was probably twice as hard and then you had to deal with the ********. I love my wife but I'd never marry an American woman or a white woman again.

When we go to Yuma in the winters we see hundreds working in the fields probably the toughest job besides roofing. There are no whites or blacks doing those jobs at least down there. Back then it was probably twice as hard and then you had to deal with the ********. I love my wife but I'd never marry an American woman or a white woman again.

Great point brother. I can only imagine how hard it was with the primitive tools they had back then. People get ****ed because Abe didn't want to treat them as 100% equals, give them reparations, and let them gang bang his wife.

For a white guy in the 1800s to be progressive enough to free them is good enough for me.

Look at all the money being wasted on illegals specially in the liberal democratic cities with Americans living in tents.

LOL, funny the States with the most people telling others to "pick themselves up by the bootstrap" are the most Federally dependent:

Advertisement
Sooner or later those 401's and pension funds with crash, just too much debt for the country. When the liberals take over again and raise corp taxes expect everything to crash. Liberals are a cancer to this country.
That's what keeps me awake at night...to many believe those promises of free stuff is stuff that is actually free but someone has to pay and it is the productive that get the tab.

Remember this?

The Civil War was economic and political. The free labor in the South has giving the southern states economic dominance and political clout over the north. Many people who championed the abolitionist movement were true believers, but many were just in it for political gain and ambivalent about the actual conditions of black people.

They wanted to end slavery to prevent the southern states usurping the power traditionally held by the north. The south balked and seceded. The Union sent troops down and it was on.

Black’s were just a pawn in the game of rich and powerful white men, same as today.

Democrats don’t actually want to compensate blacks for America’s mistreatment( as they have for MANY other groups). They just trying to get some presidential votes with the illusion of 40 acres and a mule.

At least the Republicans are open and honest about not giving a **** about our problems.

Great point brother. I can only imagine how hard it was with the primitive tools they had back then. People get ****ed because Abe didn't want to treat them as 100% equals, give them reparations, and let them gang bang his wife.

For a white guy in the 1800s to be progressive enough to free them is good enough for me.
I still can't comprehend how a human being could think it's alright to own another.
Not one doubt you're brainwashed. Look at all the money being wasted on illegals specially in the liberal democratic cities with Americans living in tents. Polosis district in a ****hole, along with most of CA cities. Try getting off your *** and seeing for yourself. Liberals are mentally ill. Take care of Americans first.

So you disagree that thousands of Americans are living in tents or boxes in Polosis district? How about thousands of drug addict living on those same streets? Or is it you don't believe we should take care of all Americans first? This is what liberal democrats do to our cities.

Advertisement
Back