Burgess Owens interview

Advertisement
Owen's is a good dude but he's been pandering a little toooooo hard to the Fox News/Breitbart crowd recently in what I'm sure has some monetization benefits.
Is there anything wrong that Burgess gets paid by Fox? I would think some liberal athletes appear on cnn and receive compensation. Very common practice and nothing wrong with this.

Advertisement
Thread is doomed...
ads.jpg

Advertisement
Is there anything wrong that Burgess gets paid by Fox? I would think some liberal athletes appear on cnn and receive compensation. Very common practice and nothing wrong with this.

All I'm saying is that we live in suchhhhh polarized political times that there's an extreme monetary and attention/publicity benefit to go hard left or right. You have a built-in and pretty much captive audience.

So when I see Burgess on Fox outlets more than ever now and associating with the Breitbart crowd then I pause for a moment to wonder if he's putting he's very legitimate/respectable beliefs on steroids.

I'm gonna dip on this though because these threads always end up with me having to argue my actual conservative bonafides prior to Trumpism and I actually can't stand any of the current Dems that are bringing reparations into the current discourse.

Dan Sileo in 2020!

Advertisement
Owen's is a good dude but he's been pandering a little toooooo hard to the Fox News/Breitbart crowd recently in what I'm sure has some monetization benefits.

I’ve been following Owen for years. His views seem very consistent held by his beliefs. He gets outside the box everyone is in and maybe peoeple feel they need to excuse it but he was smart as a student here and remains so. I think all the talking heads and guests get $$ from every media outlet. Like most scientists and all politicians, they are just whores working the streets for thier pimps.

Advertisement

He has...and it’s no different than the pandering other analysts due to get air time and appearance fees on MSNBC.

It’s all the same thing, so what’s the big difference about him pandering to that market vs the other market?

Having said that, this is a stupid thread to start because all it will do is sow divisions and get people about talking about things that lead polarization on this, a sports site. There’s already enough polarization about who the starting quarterback is going to be ... let’s stick to that.

Just came across this recent interview with one of UM's all-time greats.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/201...ears-goes-right-back-to-the-democratic-party/

First of all this doesn't belong in this forum but I'll play along...I hate it when I see anyone blaming one party for what's happened to the black community for over 400 yrs. If I were to believe Mr. Owens I'd be a fool bcs he's trying to convince us that "only" the Democratic party is to blame. He then try's to make it seem as if the KKK and Jim Crow are synonymous with the Democratic party, lmao. Both the Democratic party and Republican party are to blame, period! Both parties full of shii...I digress

Wat all dis mess got to dew with Miami fooseball?

I love fooseball but haven’t played it in years. Knew this guy who had one of the quickest pull shots I’ve seen. You knew it was coming and you still couldn’t block it.

Just a little digression......

I found this clip doing research on a book about Vietnam. I was going through a 1967 copy of Jet Magazine (For those of you who don't know, Jet was a black focused magazine covering politics, news, entertainment and sports). In this particular issue they had reaction to Muhammed Ali's draft fight. Throw it out just for an interesting "what its worth" blast from the past:

Advertisement
Back