Burgess Owens interview

Advertisement
All I'm saying is that we live in suchhhhh polarized political times that there's an extreme monetary and attention/publicity benefit to go hard left or right. You have a built-in and pretty much captive audience.

So when I see Burgess on Fox outlets more than ever now and associating with the Breitbart crowd then I pause for a moment to wonder if he's putting he's very legitimate/respectable beliefs on steroids.

I'm gonna dip on this though because these threads always end up with me having to argue my actual conservative bonafides prior to Trumpism and I actually can't stand any of the current Dems that are bringing reparations into the current discourse.

Dan Sileo in 2020!
You know we are in an Orwellian wonderland when someone thinking reparations is not a good idea is treated as a partisan extremist. Wow.

Advertisement
You know we are in an Orwellian wonderland when someone thinking reparations is not a good idea is treated as a partisan extremist. Wow.

We're all obviously just living in one big simulation. At this point I just hope the being(s) controlling it decide to see what happens if the Canes have another dynasty. I may move to Bermuda in the interim as stupid (on all sides of the political spectrum and in many other facets of life) seems to be the norm and not the exception.

Politics is like a big masquerade party... who do you want to dress up as. You gonna dress up as a lefty or a righty. The intended dichotomy is a big crock of shiit, it's all a big fake lie because all of us really want the same thing. Take the masks off and we're all the same and want the same...
( jobs, prosperity, liberty, freedom, to protect all we have for the present and the future.)
Don't play political games that make you a hypocrite. Nobody wants a flood of illegals unless you're a braindead minion of the party that thinks it is a good thing. Don't agree to policy that hurts our way of life unless you're a suicidal *********.

Advertisement
I’ve been following Owen for years. His views seem very consistent held by his beliefs. He gets outside the box everyone is in and maybe peoeple feel they need to excuse it but he was smart as a student here and remains so. I think all the talking heads and guests get $$ from every media outlet. Like most scientists and all politicians, they are just whores working the streets for thier pimps.

owens is speaking the truth. why people so mad? answer: cause people have been lied to about the truth. just a few years ago, a former grand wizard of the kkk was a senator in the democrat party, Robert byrd. but oh, you can't speak the truth.

First of all this doesn't belong in this forum but I'll play along...I hate it when I see anyone blaming one party for what's happened to the black community for over 400 yrs. If I were to believe Mr. Owens I'd be a fool bcs he's trying to convince us that "only" the Democratic party is to blame. He then try's to make it seem as if the KKK and Jim Crow are synonymous with the Democratic party, lmao. Both the Democratic party and Republican party are to blame, period! Both parties full of shii...I digress

@chevyboy79 WRONG! the democrat party CREATED the kkk. that is a fact! Jim Crow, Lester Maddox, bull Connor....ALLLLLLL democrats. FACTS! I used to believe like you until, I stopped listening to people who had an agenda and actually did my own research.

owens is speaking the truth. why people so mad? answer: cause people have been lied to about the truth. just a few years ago, a former grand wizard of the kkk was a senator in the democrat party, Robert byrd. but oh, you can't speak the truth.
Hey dude... just interested... can you explain what's dumb about my #29 post?

what? Owens speaking the truth and facts. you don't know history.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. That said, I'll place my knowledge of history up against your reading comprehension skills whenever you want. Burgess does very often speak truth and fact but he's going to run into trouble conveying his message to anything beyond a polarized echo chamber book buying/speech-paying-for based audience if he has no issue in running to outlets like Breitbart to disseminate it.

Advertisement
Naked agenda! Some people lives are so inconsequential from their own failures...smh.
Theres nothing at all about Burgess that is either inconsequential or a failure. That's my god father. We don't share political views at all as I see every politician as a crook & I don't have a victim's mentality. Ther lessons I have learned from him will carry me throughout many lives over. Hes very opinionated to say the least. All people that employ the right side of their brain regularly are.

You do realize David Duke has been a Republican candidate as well right?

Advertisement
Owen's is a good dude but he's been pandering a little toooooo hard to the Fox News/Breitbart crowd recently in what I'm sure has some monetization benefits.
I doubt that. I believe Burgess truly belives in his philosophy. He is very conservative and listens to his own drummer. I believe he became a Mormon. Each to his own.

Advertisement
Back