Burgess Owens interview

owens is speaking the truth. why people so mad? answer: cause people have been lied to about the truth. just a few years ago, a former grand wizard of the kkk was a senator in the democrat party, Robert byrd. but oh, you can't speak the truth.

I’m not sure if you think I was attacking Owens in some way. I wasn’t. I love the man. My family is old southern landed class going back to 1730’s. My day was a Democrat his entire life as was the whole South until Reagan came along. There is no question that Owens is speaking true facts.

Myself, I have never been in either party. Both live false lives. The republicans are actual the original left wing radical statists that the dems now clame title to. The parties switch issues as they need to. I watched the dems use groups and then move on to new ones for more power. They are getting ready to dump blacks in exchange for Hispanics like they dumped Jews for their new love, Islam. **** need to watch that love affair closely also.

I was shocked to find myself supporting Trump in 2016 but why Hispanic wife insisided on him. I came around to loving him when I realized how much BOTH parties hated him. My views never fit in either party and neither do his. He had to almost break Mitch’s arm to get the First Step Act passed. Mitch gets big money from the companies that run so many prisons. If the republicans cared about border security they would have funded the Wall in Trumps first month. Anyone who blidly votes for either party needs to listen to Owens.

Advertisement

The dems pushing themselves so far left in bid to see who can be the most progressive. It’s embarrassing. Every week there is a new talking position that they all jump on. From abolishing the electoral college, to letting 16 year olds vote, to free and open borders when no checks on who enter, to the green new deal. Now it’s drivers licenses for illegals, abortions up to and even after birth, and reparations. Oh yea - and amenisty to all 22 million illegals. You can’t make this up and yet it is all serious policy points for the left right now.

No one can answer how the reparations would be issued fairly, and how legal immigrants and whites whose family’s had nothing to do with slavery would have their money going to reparation is in any way equitable to them? No plan at all.

My opinion is that the dems believe a lot of the African American vote (well at least more than the average amount a republican gets) is going to go to trump in 2020 so they need to do/say whatever they can to not let that happen. Trump has caused the left to lose their minds.

Last edited:
owens is speaking the truth. why people so mad? answer: cause people have been lied to about the truth. just a few years ago, a former grand wizard of the kkk was a senator in the democrat party, Robert byrd. but oh, you can't speak the truth.

Lol at Byrd. Misrepresenting a dead man’s beliefs, I see. I’m consistently amazed at how ill informed people are or just cherry pick different things to suit their agenda. Fake news Happens on both sides of the aisle.

Advertisement
All I'm saying is that we live in suchhhhh polarized political times that there's an extreme monetary and attention/publicity benefit to go hard left or right. You have a built-in and pretty much captive audience.

So when I see Burgess on Fox outlets more than ever now and associating with the Breitbart crowd then I pause for a moment to wonder if he's putting he's very legitimate/respectable beliefs on steroids.

I'm gonna dip on this though because these threads always end up with me having to argue my actual conservative bonafides prior to Trumpism and I actually can't stand any of the current Dems that are bringing reparations into the current discourse.

Dan Sileo in 2020!
Politics would have always been this polarizing but our grandparents didn’t have Google meetups to let us know where they would be having puppies to pet if something happened you disagreed with.

Pussification is not only being enabled, but encouraged.

Politics would have always been this polarizing but our grandparents didn’t have Google meetups to let us know where they would be having puppies to pet if something happened you disagreed with.

Pussification is not only being enabled, but encouraged.

Solid point as you managed to correctly throw the danger and resulting idiocy of the oldheads having internet access and the annoying exacerbation of those younger fragile generation members that wake up daily looking for anything to be outraged and offended about under the bus.

We sadly just live in a very stupid cross generational and cross political time.

Mods, could be about time to suspend this topic. It has become a topic of political partisanship and cis is suppose to disallow this type subject manner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid point as you managed to correctly throw the danger and resulting idiocy of the oldheads having internet access and the annoying exacerbation of those younger fragile generation members that wake up daily looking for anything to be outraged and offended about under the bus.

We sadly just live in a very stupid cross generational and cross political time.
Amen brother. It’s not a soapbox thing...it’s just the truth. Social media is still in its infancy and we have a lot of people still struggling mightily on how to use all this new power. All ages and however many genders we have now.

As an old retired dude, all I know is my 401K seems to love Trump. Who am I to argue that point. And those of you who are young and have a company that matches money in your 401K,,,max out baby, max out!

Historically, the Democratic Party was the party of Jim Crow, segregation, the Solid (racist) South and the KKK.

When Joe Biden said he worked across the aisle with Talmadge and Eastland the other day, some dumb anchor on CNN or MSNBC described him as working with Republicans. Well, the segregationists Talmadge and Eastland were Democrats!

It is foolish to say that the Republican Party is the party of the Klan just because David Duke has run for office as a Republican. He has been repudiated by the mainstream of the Republican Party and almost any responsible Republican politician who has addressed the issue.

By the way, I am and have been a registered Democrat ever since I was old enough to register, but was a New Deal liberal Democrat, not a Dixiecrat.

The most famous former Klansman in national politics was former Democratic Senator from West Virginia, Richard Byrd, whom Hillary Clinton once described as a mentor.

In before the lock!

Ok I'll play along again...Many Republicans (and clearly some Democrats since U claim to be one) would have U believe that today's Democrats are yesterday's Southern Democrats (the ones who were for slavery, Jim Crow, against women's rights, etc.)...well I have news for U, the two parties have definitely evolved and don't stand for the same things they used to stand for...U see, today's Democrats are basically yesterdays Republicans (or U can say yesterday's Southern Democrats are today's Conservative Republicans)...don't be bamboozled

Advertisement
@chevyboy79 WRONG! the democrat party CREATED the kkk. that is a fact! Jim Crow, Lester Maddox, bull Connor....ALLLLLLL democrats. FACTS! I used to believe like you until, I stopped listening to people who had an agenda and actually did my own research.

I never said the Democrats didn't create the KKK, never said that...but you'd be a fool to believe that the KKK only consisted of Democrats (to be more accurate, "Southern Democrats")

Ok I'll play along again...Many Republicans (and clearly some Democrats since U claim to be one) would have U believe that today's Democrats are yesterday's Southern Democrats (the ones who were for slavery, Jim Crow, against women's rights, etc.)...well I have news for U, the two parties have definitely evolved and don't stand for the same things they used to stand for...U see, today's Democrats are basically yesterdays Republicans (or U can say yesterday's Southern Democrats are today's Conservative Republicans)...don't be bamboozled

Ask yourselves one simple question, what do Southern Democrats of yesterday and Conservative Republicans of today have in common? They both love that confederate flag...I digress

Isn't it amazing how the party that pushes that theory is the one that benefits the most from it?

Advertisement
Back