Bubba Bolden “I’m Playing Well”

Any casual fan can line this defense up - they stand in the same spots every play.

I had high hopes for Bolden his first year. He came out blazing, flying around that backfield, making tackles and deflecting passes. Then he started making business decisions......it showed in the tackling.
We get RBs and Slot WRs drafted.

Advertisement
AF903820-68E0-45CC-A8C1-EFF51D2F5986.gif

Anyone that thinks Bolden is gonna is gonna turn it on for the pros.....................hahahahaha...these kids don't watch film, they don't care. the coaches get them for 20hrs a week. like usual, players aren't invested on their time to be great and to win games at Miami. Same ****, different year. these dudes think they will make it because they play at Miami. they have no self motivation

Advertisement
I’m going to call it right now and say Bubba will be the next Rayshawn Jenkins. He will be one of those guys that we don’t think will make it long term and have a decent career once he leaves Miami. He will get better coaching at the next level. Watch

Bubba says he feels like he is playing good this year. He says opposing teams are game planning away from him, which is frustrating because he doesn't have many chances to make plays this year. He does admit he needs to be better with tackling. "Overall I am doing good and I am communicating better."

Manny Diaz is asked about Bubba Bolden and his poor Pro Football Focus grades. Diaz says he would never ever look at a PFF grade. Diaz says he thinks Bubba has "played well" this year. "He is our best communicator on the back end and best at getting everybody lined up and getting us aligned."

And yes I know Diaz isn’t going to bash his player but I can just see further where the players get the BS from

Oh and this little nugget on the commitments:

“Diaz says the number of commitments is low, but the quality of the commitments is high”

I dunno man. The great players usually focus on what they are doing poorly first and foremost

They let other people tell them they’re playing well
Thank you!

Easily dude could’ve said, “I think I’ve done some things well, but there’s other things I could improve on, and have been working to improve on.” Or something in that area.

Imo, he probably do feel like he’s playing well; why? B/c he’s still starting & he’s rocking a C on his chest.

Advertisement
I’m going to call it right now and say Bubba will be the next Rayshawn Jenkins. He will be one of those guys that we don’t think will make it long term and have a decent career once he leaves Miami. He will get better coaching at the next level. Watch
you are out of your mind. Jenkins produced in college and he is a plus athlete. Jenkins would feed Bolden his lunch.

Thank you!

Easily dude could’ve said, “I think I’ve done some things well, but there’s other things I could improve on, and have been working to improve on.” Or something in that area.

Imo, he probably do feel like he’s playing well; why? B/c he’s still starting & he’s rocking a C on his chest.
It’s how I took it

It’s very “participation trophy” esque and sounds like he has people patting him on his head

Maybe that’s a huge stretch but that’s the vibe I get from Manny anyway

I don’t need a dictator as an HC but as I’ve said many times, Manny is a backup dancer. A hype man. He’s the good cop. Not that it’s a bad thing, but not what I want in a HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s(Bolden) right to a point but his tackling has severely regressed and he looks lost in coverage. Could that be because he’s trying to do too much? Maybe but I think coaching has failed him. He’s a talented kid and an NFL team is going to take a chance on him.
Not really, he is just ******* lazy this year. The amount of plays that he doesn't even make an attempt on is absurd. I am higher on Gurvan than I am Bubba, at least Hall actually gives effort.

Advertisement
Back