Bubba Bolden “I’m Playing Well”

Not sure how true but I watched a podcast last night and there was a little talk about Bubba. there is some talk he has a labrum issue right now. Supposedly a 'former player' told someone that and now it is getting out. Could explain some of his reluctance to tackle. Manny may be using him just to direct traffic in the back, etc with all the young guys..... IDK. But it seems like that story may be making the rounds now..

Advertisement
People keep saying he's saving his body for the NFL but, I mean, all of these reps of his are on tape. He's eviscerating any draft stock he had going into the season. I guess he's cool with going through the motions until what, he goes in the 6th or 7th rd or goes undrafted and has to bust *** to make a roster?
Yeah i have the same line of thought. He's not even close to draftable now.

When we played Louisville and FSU last year he was all over the place making plays and some really nice open field tackles….

Since then he’s been atrocious. What the **** happen
He even proved me wrong after those games....thought he would be a huge bust in college

Advertisement
First half of last year he was legit and even had some AA whispers going on. Then he just plummeted. I think his plan was to comeback and re-establish what he did for the first half of last year but if anything he's only gotten worse.
Any talk on Bubba coming back next season?

Bad luck that he got hurt, But with the freshmen safeties playing well and getting better hopefully, would he come back?

I wish he could gain 15-20 lb and play linebacker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back