Bubba Bolden “I’m Playing Well”

These are the same morons that trotted out Bobby Knowles and Scott Patchan game after game. Randy Shannon used to the say the same thing about Glen Cook. There's a reason why these guys suck at their jobs

Advertisement
Bro he learned this fro Diaz who speak out of both sides of his mouth.

1. “That is a really good football in that locker room right now”
2 “We are what our record says we are”

Both in the same sentence.

Bubba is in for a rude awakening when he goes undrafted.
In his heart, Bubba knows he isn't getting drafted. Thats why his effort is pathetic, he is pouting. If he really felt he was draftable, he wouldn't be here this year. It had nothing to do with "running it back to win a championship".

In one of the pre-season/fall camp hype video's there's footage of Bubba and Harley walking the IPF and looking up at the banners. Bubba says something to the effect of, "Where it says Ed Reed and Sean Taylor and then a blank space? Right there its gonna say 'Bubba Bolden.'" No idea what happened to him but he's a shell of his former self out there. Former award semi-finalist playing the worst football of his life each and every week out. Bizarre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the best thing you do is help lining ppl up ....then u aint playing well. I dont remember a play he made this year.

He never was a good tackler..but maybe the added responsibility has affected him more.

that's Glenn Cook-ism!!

Advertisement
Manny Diaz the stat man. Mr analytics doesn’t look at them when they don’t work in his favor. Color me shocked. Man can we fast forward this season I just want to see how the story ends and start the next book
Facts are great until they inconveniently don't support whatever you're pushing.

dI1ZCh.gif

Advertisement
If the best thing you do is help lining ppl up ....then u aint playing well. I dont remember a play he made this year.

He never was a good tackler..but maybe the added responsibility has affected him more.
remembered Alabama game, blitz up the middle clear shot at the QB wiff, couple of plays later had an interception go off his hands ( and that's just the first game)

His missed "tackle" on UNC's first TD should have resulted in expulsion from the university but Manyul let's him keep his job.

Avantae, if you listenin....HELP!

He’s(Bolden) right to a point but his tackling has severely regressed and he looks lost in coverage. Could that be because he’s trying to do too much? Maybe but I think coaching has failed him. He’s a talented kid and an NFL team is going to take a chance on him.
Yea when u don't trust the players of defense u will be out of position. The tackling is on him though ....someone will take a chance maybe 4th round

Bubba cost us 10 points tonight. I'm not sure he knows what the play calls are. He's not tackling. He's not giving 100% effort on plays where he may be able to make an impact.
He needs even less reps. Watch how fast Tae runs across the field to help vs Bubba.

Advertisement
Back