Bubba Bolden “I’m Playing Well”

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
Bubba says he feels like he is playing good this year. He says opposing teams are game planning away from him, which is frustrating because he doesn't have many chances to make plays this year. He does admit he needs to be better with tackling. "Overall I am doing good and I am communicating better."

Manny Diaz is asked about Bubba Bolden and his poor Pro Football Focus grades. Diaz says he would never ever look at a PFF grade. Diaz says he thinks Bubba has "played well" this year. "He is our best communicator on the back end and best at getting everybody lined up and getting us aligned."

And yes I know Diaz isn’t going to bash his player but I can just see further where the players get the BS from

Oh and this little nugget on the commitments:

“Diaz says the number of commitments is low, but the quality of the commitments is high”

Advertisement
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Bubba says he feels like he is playing good this year. He says opposing teams are game planning away from him, which is frustrating because he doesn't have many chances to make plays this year. He does admit he needs to be better with tackling. "Overall I am doing good and I am communicating better."

Manny Diaz is asked about Bubba Bolden and his poor Pro Football Focus grades. Diaz says he would never ever look at a PFF grade. Diaz says he thinks Bubba has "played well" this year. "He is our best communicator on the back end and best at getting everybody lined up and getting us aligned."

And yes I know Diaz isn’t going to bash his player but I can just see further where the players get the BS from

“Diaz says the number of commitments is low, but the quality of the commitments is high”
My......gawd

He’s(Bolden) right to a point but his tackling has severely regressed and he looks lost in coverage. Could that be because he’s trying to do too much? Maybe but I think coaching has failed him. He’s a talented kid and an NFL team is going to take a chance on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has being playing poorly since the second half of last season. However, he somehow took it a step further last game with very obvious lack of interest from the start of the game.

I know Manny has been fired already, but at least have some self respect and sit the guy that doesn’t give a s***.

Advertisement

Man y'all boys reaching with this one. What do you expect Bubba to say? "I'm an overhyped below average tackler who struggles in space." And Manny, "Well Bubba has been poor and better start applying for grad school because the NFL shouldn't be on his mind right now". Like be realistic, how would it look to recruits to see coach calling out or bashing his players? The criticism should remain within the filmroom when reviewing film with players.

Bubba playing time has been going down. He only played 47 snaps last week. That tells you everything you need to know about what the coaches think.

Manny deserves all the heat he gets but this ain't it fellas.

Man y'all boys reaching with this one. What do you expect Bubba to say? "I'm an overhyped below average tackler who struggles in space." And Manny, "Well Bubba has been poor and better start applying for grad school because the NFL shouldn't be on his mind right now". Like be realistic, how would it look to recruits to see coach calling out or bashing his players? The criticism should remain within the filmroom when reviewing film with players.

Bubba playing time has been going down. He only played 47 snaps last week. That tells you everything you need to know about what the coaches think.

Manny deserves all the heat he gets but this ain't it fellas.
I haven’t been playing well or up to my standard. Very simple. He said he’s been playing good and made it seem like lack of action his way is why he isn’t positively affecting the defense. But hey maybe you buy that

Advertisement
Back