Bubba Bolden “I’m Playing Well”

Advertisement
Man y'all boys reaching with this one. What do you expect Bubba to say? "I'm an overhyped below average tackler who struggles in space." And Manny, "Well Bubba has been poor and better start applying for grad school because the NFL shouldn't be on his mind right now". Like be realistic, how would it look to recruits to see coach calling out or bashing his players? The criticism should remain within the filmroom when reviewing film with players.

Bubba playing time has been going down. He only played 47 snaps last week. That tells you everything you need to know about what the coaches think.

Manny deserves all the heat he gets but this ain't it fellas.
I dunno man. The great players usually focus on what they are doing poorly first and foremost

They let other people tell them they’re playing well

Advertisement
If he thinks he’s playing well, he’ll if he thinks he’s giving max effort I have a bridge to sell him in Brooklyn guys delusional

Advertisement
Man y'all boys reaching with this one. What do you expect Bubba to say? "I'm an overhyped below average tackler who struggles in space." And Manny, "Well Bubba has been poor and better start applying for grad school because the NFL shouldn't be on his mind right now". Like be realistic, how would it look to recruits to see coach calling out or bashing his players? The criticism should remain within the filmroom when reviewing film with players.

Bubba playing time has been going down. He only played 47 snaps last week. That tells you everything you need to know about what the coaches think.

Manny deserves all the heat he gets but this ain't it fellas.
Agree, but what we expect is for some accountability. You don't have to trash your guys to not lie. You can say stuff like, "he's been one of our best players on the back end but has some things he can improve on that we're working on"
Manny can take responsiblity by saying something like "it is up to me and my coaches to teach better to get the best from our guys and right now that is a bit lacking"

Bubba can say "I'm working on my craft, there's things I can work on. I'm a little disappointed in my play recently and I want to grind to get it right."

It is the little things.

But you never really hear them accept responsibilty. They always try to deflect blame and make excuses.

george costanza wink GIF

Bubba says he feels like he is playing good this year. He says opposing teams are game planning away from him, which is frustrating because he doesn't have many chances to make plays this year. He does admit he needs to be better with tackling. "Overall I am doing good and I am communicating better."

Manny Diaz is asked about Bubba Bolden and his poor Pro Football Focus grades. Diaz says he would never ever look at a PFF grade. Diaz says he thinks Bubba has "played well" this year. "He is our best communicator on the back end and best at getting everybody lined up and getting us aligned."

And yes I know Diaz isn’t going to bash his player but I can just see further where the players get the BS from

Oh and this little nugget on the commitments:

“Diaz says the number of commitments is low, but the quality of the commitments is high”
Spoken like a true politician! Slick Willy Diaz!

Advertisement
Bubba says he feels like he is playing good this year. He says opposing teams are game planning away from him, which is frustrating because he doesn't have many chances to make plays this year. He does admit he needs to be better with tackling. "Overall I am doing good and I am communicating better."

Manny Diaz is asked about Bubba Bolden and his poor Pro Football Focus grades. Diaz says he would never ever look at a PFF grade. Diaz says he thinks Bubba has "played well" this year. "He is our best communicator on the back end and best at getting everybody lined up and getting us aligned."

And yes I know Diaz isn’t going to bash his player but I can just see further where the players get the BS from

“Diaz says the number of commitments is low, but the quality of the commitments is high”
1634761796646.gif

I haven’t been playing well or up to my standard. Very simple. He said he’s been playing good and made it seem like lack of action his way is why he isn’t positively affecting the defense. But hey maybe you buy that
I don't buy it but I also don't expect him to be so open about his struggles. Listen to Van Dyke yesterday. He was **** near arrogant in his interview after Most players aren't accountable in college. Rarely will you see it at the college level.

Advertisement
I don't buy it but I also don't expect him to be so open about his struggles. Listen to Van Dyke yesterday. He was **** near arrogant in his interview after Most players aren't accountable in college. Rarely will you see it at the college level.
No rarely will you see it at Miami. Kids all over are talking about having to be better and not up to standard. This team lack self-awareness and its clear why

erroneous-vince-vaughn.gif

Advertisement
Back