Bubba Bolden “I’m Playing Well”

I didn't notice him on the field as much after that TD right before halftime.

Tae and Bolden were just standing there watching the NCST guy make that catch... Neither had a clue what was going on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he gets caught cheating on an exam, or smoking a marijuana. He's out there sabotaging us every week.

Advertisement
Narrator Voice: “He’s not.”
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Haven’t seen a more checked out player. He’s obviously playing not to get hurt. He may think when he gets the opportunity at the next level he will turn it on. Maybe he can maybe he can’t but just make it easy on yourself and ball out because the leash is shorter the farther you fall in the draft. Don’t make a hard situation harder.

bolden gave up two touchdowns. and missed at least 3-4 tackles. he made ONE tackle followed by acting as if he won a gold medal. he's delusional and should be benched
He made one big play and it probably shouldn't have counted, lol. That is the only play all year. So laughable it is truly sad.

bolden gave up two touchdowns. and missed at least 3-4 tackles. he made ONE tackle followed by acting as if he won a gold medal. he's delusional and should be benched
His only tackle of the game was that sack. His best play all season.

Advertisement
When we played Louisville and FSU last year he was all over the place making plays and some really nice open field tackles….

Since then he’s been atrocious. What the **** happen

People keep saying he's saving his body for the NFL but, I mean, all of these reps of his are on tape. He's eviscerating any draft stock he had going into the season. I guess he's cool with going through the motions until what, he goes in the 6th or 7th rd or goes undrafted and has to bust *** to make a roster?

People keep saying he's saving his body for the NFL but, I mean, all of these reps of his are on tape. He's eviscerating any draft stock he had going into the season. I guess he's cool with going through the motions until what, he goes in the 6th or 7th rd or goes undrafted and has to bust *** to make a roster?
Yep. Maybe he will realize that and see these last how many ever games are his audition tape. If not, cold commodity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back