Advertisement
271.jpg

272.jpg

White?

Halfie?

Black?

Kinda looks like this guy

273.jpg

Kaaya sounds like some Native-American or Hawaiian name.

hope we don't have another Teo situation

Advertisement
Did mom make the trip? If not, I will just wait til she meets coach Golden. That should lock it up...

I am the only one that sees that this kid has zero offers...I wonder what he would do if more offers flooded in..this is a wait and watch in my eyes...but MAybe I am the only one...

Advertisement
I said twice that his committment wont mean much right now because we are his only offer. One thing that may swing our way no matter how long his recruitment goes is the fact that we are his only offer and not just that but we've been his only offer for a couple of weeks, so i ask does he get offended that no West Coast schools shows him the love that Miami who is all the way on the East Coast shows?

Advertisement
A few thoughts..

- Off topic but I always thought Bradford had a little black in him. Dont ask me why. Lol. Some of his features are very brotha like. Just like the lead singer from the rock group, Daughtery (?). Anyway, back to football..

- This kid is the goods but clearly is waiting on a certain offer. Maybe UCLA. His commitment would not stick anyway. Esp if moms doesnt want him to pull the trigger.

- Dmoney, I had the same personality reservations about Olsen but didnt want to get blasted for blasphemy against our Lord and Savior. Lol. Something about his personality that rubs me the wrong way. Reminds me of Jimmy Clausen with his aura. Maybe i got him all wrong cuz I never met the kid. Interested to see how he fits in with the lunch pail crew we got at Greentree now..Heard he is a born leader.

- The people who are giving up on Dewey are the same people who wanted to give up on Scott Covington. (God I always wondered wht could have been if we had kicked Ryan Clement to the curb sooner. Smh. I dont think i was happier for any Cane then I was the day Scott got carried off the field) Anyway, Buddy came from a weird system in HS so its gonna take him time to adjust. Ty Detmer will make sure he is good to go by next year im sure.

Not sure what you don't like about Olsen. He has the confidence I want in a QB and comes from a football family, nothing better. He handled recruiting like it should be done and decided once he knew Miami was home.

Advertisement
Not sure what you don't like about Olsen. He has the confidence I want in a QB and comes from a football family, nothing better. He handled recruiting like it should be done and decided once he knew Miami was home.

He's not black and he's not from south Florida.

--auntie Luke

Lol @ cane305. I like Olsen. I just think their could be a hidden personality flaw in there. I like a competitor but I just didnt like his body language in that all star game. Maybe he is a Super duper competitor. I could be wrong. God knows I want this guy to be the one to bring us back to the glory days. (Or whoever)

A few thoughts..

- Off topic but I always thought Bradford had a little black in him. Dont ask me why. Lol. Some of his features are very brotha like. Just like the lead singer from the rock group, Daughtery (?). Anyway, back to football..

- This kid is the goods but clearly is waiting on a certain offer. Maybe UCLA. His commitment would not stick anyway. Esp if moms doesnt want him to pull the trigger.

- Dmoney, I had the same personality reservations about Olsen but didnt want to get blasted for blasphemy against our Lord and Savior. Lol. Something about his personality that rubs me the wrong way. Reminds me of Jimmy Clausen with his aura. Maybe i got him all wrong cuz I never met the kid. Interested to see how he fits in with the lunch pail crew we got at Greentree now..Heard he is a born leader.

- The people who are giving up on Dewey are the same people who wanted to give up on Scott Covington. (God I always wondered wht could have been if we had kicked Ryan Clement to the curb sooner. Smh. I dont think i was happier for any Cane then I was the day Scott got carried off the field) Anyway, Buddy came from a weird system in HS so its gonna take him time to adjust. Ty Detmer will make sure he is good to go by next year im sure.

I know what you mean. Don't think it's black though. I think he's got a little potato in him.

Advertisement
Back