Bout To Blow Up - Joe "Juice" Yearby

Advertisement
Yearby is what he is. Good vision and balance, solid hands, willing blocker and good receiver. However he's limited athletically. He's not fast enough or big enough to merit playing time in the NFL. There's a place for him in the league though but it's got to be the right circumstances.

This is very objective and I like that. I wanted to show CIS that outside this community there are many that disagree and see the elite talent you do not see. Great insight though. I appreciate it!!!

I feel Yearby and Gus never got their shot by Richt. I would have liked to see Yearby used like Ray Rice with the Ravens. Short passes and put him 1 on 1 against linebackers in the open field.

Every pro Kaaya argument has been that his offensive line sucked. But, we never hear that when talking about our RBs. I like Walton, but he reminds me of a teacher's pet that always over tries, and got the favoritism from coach. There isn't much separation in talent between Walton, Gus, and Yearby. I am glad to see Gus and Yearby look elsewhere because they are wasting their time here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yearbys always had good cuts, he needs to work on his speed. hes very quick footed but his strides for breakaway need to improve. He will be a good NFL back.

he's probably as fast as he's gonna get can't teach explosiveness or speed. He does have a good burst through the hole though to go with his good vision.

I GUARANTEE that the OP has aggressively sold a mixtape before in his life. Maybe this morning.

Advertisement
Portis had elite speed, and Gore does everything better. Not a knock on Joe, but comparing him to those guys is a disservice to him. Hopefully he makes a roster.

yearby from start is gonna be a great 3rd down option think lewis with patriots. if put in a zone blocking scheme he will be fine. he doesn't have elite speed but neither did terell davis and look what he did prior to knee injuries derailing his career, he only set records for yds rushing in playoffs. 2000 yd season with 20tds.

yes I'm comparting him favorably to terell davis. he can break long runs. not quite like Walton Walton is much more of a burner, yearby though has great vision and cut back ability in a zone blocking scheme he would be a perfect player in nfl.

Advertisement
Portis had elite speed, and Gore does everything better. Not a knock on Joe, but comparing him to those guys is a disservice to him. Hopefully he makes a roster.

yearby from start is gonna be a great 3rd down option think lewis with patriots. if put in a zone blocking scheme he will be fine. he doesn't have elite speed but neither did terell davis and look what he did prior to knee injuries derailing his career, he only set records for yds rushing in playoffs. 2000 yd season with 20tds.

yes I'm comparting him favorably to terell davis. he can break long runs. not quite like Walton Walton is much more of a burner, yearby though has great vision and cut back ability in a zone blocking scheme he would be a perfect player in nfl.

Now that's a real CANE right there! Now that is how you own your critique!!! Good Post!!!

Just a reminder how terrible those jerseys were.... Seriously who thought that font for the name plates was even remotely nice/cool

Now that's a real CANE right there! Now that is how you own your critique!!! Good Post!!!
I am also a Denver broncos fan , so I saw a lot of td as at time I had dish and they didn't carry local channel in my area being from maine so I got my cbs from Denver, I think yearby is a better pass catcher then td but td may have been a better overall runner, that said yearby has all the skills to be a great back in a zone blocking cut back scheme, his vision is elite.

if I was to compare him to a current back it would be david Johnson or colemen of Atlanta.

Advertisement

I am also a Denver broncos fan , so I saw a lot of td as at time I had dish and they didn't carry local channel in my area being from maine so I got my cbs from Denver, I think yearby is a better pass catcher then td but td may have been a better overall runner, that said yearby has all the skills to be a great back in a zone blocking cut back scheme, his vision is elite.

if I was to compare him to a current back it would be david Johnson or colemen of Atlanta.

I'm going to look at some old vids on TD. Now he was beast if could have stayed healthy........

I'm going to look at some old vids on TD. Now he was beast if could have stayed healthy........

Rock n Troll Express

Rock n Troll Express

U can get a 20 and U can get dime but you caint fug with Moro nun of the mudafuggn time!!! Nuff **** Said!!!

Once again, need a Mod to clean up ish on aisle #38 I don't want it to turn into "the first 48"!!! As U can see he getting close to that number... LOL!!! I'm just minding my biz...

Last edited:
First off, I would have brought this to yawl earlier but, well you know.... Man Oh Man, when I tell you the sky is the limit believe me!!! I will let this draft breakdown from my man Matt Waldman from the Boiler Room run it down for you. This Diamond of ours was mentioned in the likes of Frank Gore and Clinton Portis.... All I can say is wow, if you don't allow yourself to get caught up with the names but understand the emphasis is on the elite traits then you will understand where he is coming from. Pay special attention to the pass blocking references this is for the "pass pro" people out there that love to bring that up. But anyways, Let's Get It!!!! Moro Brings You Another One......

Note: There is a reason I had to mention "don't to get caught up in the name"... There will be at least one that needs this understanding. The comparison is actually respect to those players and God didn't limit talent to one generation of athletes so always expect the same talent to appear in future generations or you will be sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!

[video=youtube;rkzIOY3kpB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkzIOY3kpB4[/video]

Simply being a Hurricane will get him some serious looks based off the success of past running backs at the U

Advertisement
Back