Bout To Blow Up - Joe "Juice" Yearby

Hope the best for him!
IMO he left too early as far as a "business decision "
But left for "family reasons "
Boy needs loot, can't knock him on that

Advertisement
Yearby will go undrafted (not hating it's more probable). As said earlier, Joe is limited athletically and isn't going to out run anyone in the league. He does alot of things well, but the NFL is now a league where the bruising back is being replaced by the twitchy fast RB who can create mismatches. Yearby isn't really any of those. I understand the demands of life and I'm sure he'd rather take any bit of money that the nothing he's being paid now, but with two local programs having new HCs (FAU and FIU) a transfer might of been better in the long run.

i thought this thread was about joe yearby getting caught shooting 'roids.

OP's rant is nearly unintelligible.

And this is what our Mods permit.... SMDH CIS fans I can't make this stuff up!!!

You were nearly gone b/c of your racist rants...

You don't appear to be a good PR person. Are you speaking on the behalf of the Mod ranks? Hmm... Let's see, to you it is acceptable to ban a person for fighting against racism just so that a racist element can relive the "good ol days".... Not a good look! By the way, since we agree on equality for everyone you would agree that you should be banned for derailing my thread? Sht equal is equal, right? Or does this only apply to certain folks? Ahh, so the Mods is your protector. Like "the good ol days" yawl come messing with me. So like "the good ol days" I kickoff in yawls ***!!! But the Mods don't do their job and lock you up they lock me up like "the good ol days"....So Move On!!!

And this is what our Mods permit.... SMDH CIS fans I can't make this stuff up!!!

Last edited:

You don't appear to be a good PR person. Are you speaking on the behalf of the Mod ranks? Hmm... Let's see, to you it is acceptable to ban a person for fighting against racism just so that a racist element can relive the "good ol days".... Not a good look! By the way, since we agree on equality for everyone you would agree that you should be banned for derailing my thread? Sht equal is equal, right? Or does this only apply to certain folks? Ahh, so the Mods is your protector. Like "the good ol days" yawl come messing with me. So like "the good ol days" I kickoff in yawls ***!!! But the Mods don't do their job and lock you up they lock me up like "the good ol days"....So Move On!!!

You will never amount to a **** thing until you grow the **** up and stop blaming everything that happens to you on racism. I really hope one day you open your eyes and realize it. Keep the hate alive homey...

Advertisement
Portis didn't have elite speed, but he had great vision and was one of the best cutback runners that we have had. Willis and Frank, before his injury, had elite speed. The former staff ruined Joe by putting weight on him and taking away what made him so special, which is his lateral quickness.

Portis had elite speed, and Gore does everything better. Not a knock on Joe, but comparing him to those guys is a disservice to him. Hopefully he makes a roster.

Portis didn't have elite speed, but he had great vision and was one of the best cutback runners that we have had. Willis and Frank, before his injury, had elite speed. The former staff ruined Joe by putting weight on him and taking away what made him so special, which is his lateral quickness.

Portis had elite speed, and Gore does everything better. Not a knock on Joe, but comparing him to those guys is a disservice to him. Hopefully he makes a roster.

The weight may have hurt his speed but it never affected his lateral quickness. You can watch any film and see that he is elite in that area.

Advertisement
I would argue that his lateral quickness is still better that most players, but that he lost his ability to teleport. Also the staph did a terrible job of getting him the ball in space where he could take advantage of his lateral quicks. Rarely got Joe in one on one's with OLBs; I'd take Joe in that match up every day all day.

The weight may have hurt his speed but it never affected his lateral quickness. You can watch any film and see that he is elite in that area.

Advertisement
I would argue that his lateral quickness is still better that most players, but that he lost his ability to teleport. Also the staph did a terrible job of getting him the ball in space where he could take advantage of his lateral quicks. Rarely got Joe in one on one's with OLBs; I'd take Joe in that match up every day all day.

Man that I think is key; the staff didn't get him the ball in space. I think we win at least three of those games in the four game stretch if we used this advantage. That momentum would have changed those games and the attack. HUGE!!!

Yearby is definitely going to compete for a starting job in the NFL. Excellent quickness and agility with good vision and hands.

Advertisement

Clinton Portis's ran a 10.6 100 and 4.26 40 while in Washington. Not elite?

You will never amount to a **** thing until you grow the **** up and stop blaming everything that happens to you on racism. I really hope one day you open your eyes and realize it. Keep the hate alive homey...

Aint this something, a thief brakes into your house only to find you home. He then turns and runs out the house yelling thief. This **** broke in your house!!! SMDH CIS fans; I can't make this stuff up!!! And this is what our Mods permit....

What's up w the blaxploitation/70's **** music in this video though??? Made me hella uncomfortable to watch Yearby's highlights

Yearby is definitely going to compete for a starting job in the NFL. Excellent quickness and agility with good vision and hands.

Nothing against the kid but he wasn't even our starter. I truly hope he does well, but this is a bit optimistic.

Advertisement
Back