BOB to the Hokies - rumor

The time to be bold is now. I believe the University of Miami can be the first college football program to hire a female head coach. All we need is the right AD. A cutting edge pick like Jennifer Strawley. I think Vincente Fox Frenk could just be the "man" to do it.
Owl Omg GIF

SF issssssss Fraggle!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate him

/kidding

I think it’s a solid hire for them. I watched him a lot at PSU and he didn’t seem to mesh well with college though that was a long time ago

VT is really struggling in general as a program and I don’t know that he’s the guy to move the needle but for them it’s probably going to be met with positives
And, the real criticism, when you're dealing with a rebuild like what he'll be doing in Blacksburg, has to come with some multi-year patience.

That’s a good look for them. Laugh all you want but a few years ago he was leading the Texans to the playoffs. He’s without a doubt a better coach than Manuel
Really, that’s the measuring stick. Better than Manny?

Really thought he was headed for LSU..had been a name I heard from several of the big boosters from the jump but evidently Woodward went for the name hire…I think he’s a great hire for Tech….i think he’d of been a better hire for lsu cause I don’t think Kelly has a clue what he’s getting into at LSU..

Advertisement
And, the real criticism, when you're dealing with a rebuild like what he'll be doing in Blacksburg, has to come with some multi-year patience.
Be interested to see his recruiting

Virginia still churns out some good players that kinda go under the radar

Objectively, he’s a decent coach. Program wise, I don’t know if he’s a good fit at tech. He hates recruiting and Tech isn’t even a Top 30 job in the country. Either way he’d bolt for another job or the NFL in a year or two.
Yeah I think I’m with you here

Still doesn't make it better 😅 Mario was my #3 choice

1 Lane
2 BOB
3 Mario

Bob is a better football coach then Mario, that dude had Justin Herbert looking like a bum... He's just an elite recruiter. So I'm hoping we will just have better talent then everyone in the ACC. We're still going to have hire a high end OC and DC with Mario plus give him a huge salary.
3500 yards. 32 TDs. That's a bum? I'll take it.

Advertisement
Dan Mullen wasn’t kidding with that edit, was he?

He would be an upgrade at Bama over BOB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back