BOB to the Hokies - rumor

Advertisement
let’s see how he recruits there
Other than him being an NFL guy idk what he’s done for ppl to fear this hire

Advertisement
The time to be bold is now. I believe the University of Miami can be the first college football program to hire a female head coach. All we need is the right AD. A cutting edge pick like Jennifer Strawley. I think Vincente Fox Frenk could just be the "man" to do it.
Julio Frenk was terribly mistaken to find out that when Kirk Herbstreit said the president, AD, and HC weren’t all “aligned” that he wasn’t talking about all 3 of their periods being synced at the same time every month.

The time to be bold is now. I believe the University of Miami can be the first college football program to hire a female head coach. All we need is the right AD. A cutting edge pick like Jennifer Strawley. I think Vincente Fox Frenk could just be the "man" to do it.
No. We need a trans-female as HC. Oh wait, you suggested Jennifer Strawley, we’re on the same page.

Advertisement
Wow. That’s a great hire
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Great! While we're being bold, lets hire Susan Miller Degnan to run our defense. Hopefully her hard-hitting sports reporting career off the field translates to hard-hitting plays on the field.

SusanMillerDegnan.jpg

Advertisement
Julio Frenk was terribly mistaken to find out that when Kirk Herbstreit said the president, AD, and HC weren’t all “aligned” that he wasn’t talking about all 3 of their periods being synced at the same time every month.

spit-take.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back