BOB to the Hokies - rumor

This **** is getting WILD! I fùcking love it!

Would love it more if we did something but **** this is nuts.

Advertisement
The time to be bold is now. I believe the University of Miami can be the first college football program to hire a female head coach. All we need is the right AD. A cutting edge pick like Jennifer Strawley. I think Vincente Fox Frenk could just be the "man" to do it.
@RVACane

Sad Pablo Escobar GIF by NETFLIX

Meanwhile at at the Hecht

Hecht rn.
juice it my oh face GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The time to be bold is now. I believe the University of Miami can be the first college football program to hire a female head coach. All we need is the right AD. A cutting edge pick like Jennifer Strawley. I think Vincente Fox Frenk could just be the "man" to do it.
WPUDDWPBYCEJIAI.20070823192025.jpg

Advertisement
BOB coached team will do very, VERY dirty things to Manuela's koo-koo.
Nah they wouldn't. Bill O'Brien isn't a great coach and there isn't anything particularly innovative about him. Virginia Tech is hiring a name guy who will run an NFL offense and he'll make them less dangerous. He'll probably lean on finding a big drop back QB to run what he wants and get under center. They'll become a much worse version of Iowa.

Not concerned. He'll have trouble recruiting there. He's in the Schiano mold of coach that might somewhat work in the Big Ten but isn't going to translate there. At least Vag Tech is trying though. Hopefully that doesn't prove more than whatever the **** we are doing.

Advertisement
I know exactly what is going to happen next-
Headline- “Ole Miss signs Kiffin to a 4 year contract extension”
Crystallballs? Not coming.. see above^^^

Nah they wouldn't. Bill O'Brien isn't a great coach and there isn't anything particularly innovative about him. Virginia Tech is hiring a name guy who will run an NFL offense and he'll make them less dangerous. He'll probably lean on finding a big drop back QB to run what he wants and get under center. They'll become a much worse version of Iowa.
Yeah, they think they hated Fuentes and his personality. They just hired a guy who is Fuentes on steroids.

I have to agree here.

VT would have been a lot more dangerous with someone like High Freeze. O’Brien will be mediocre there.

Advertisement
Back