Beta Blake strikes again...

Let me butt in here. I think this has to do with respect for Cane tradition. Our fan base includes people who feel bonded to the team by past shared experiences. We are not like some fan bases that simply buy their seats and passes and are seen in the stands. We have people who show up hours before the game and set up with friends they only see on game day but whom they view as close family. The green lot is not 2000 random parking spaces, it is a tribal village shared by like-thinking folks of all races, religions, and who have one thing in common-there are Canes over here.

The AD should recognize this and have gone to the mat to protect it. Even if a few folks in Mercedes had to walk a little further……

Am I right?

Amen!

Advertisement
Considering green is made up of people who get there early, smart move. Gives you all plenty of time to hoof it into the stadium, even if you're totally **** faced. Others will be able to fly in last minute and get closer while all the hooligans are off to the side.

Problem solved, I like it.

Just joking around here.

Posts like this are why Im constantly bugging Andrew to add a STFU MORON emoji.

He has a right to be ****ed. I am too the location is ****. I will be downgrading tomorrow back to orange. As some have said its really inconvenient if you’re coming from up north to go to that lot. I’ll just break the rules with my orange pass. And park in the spot I’ve been in for 4 years now.

Op right now

1629163478880.png

Yep, Exactly, Even for low attendance games, Green Lot is always packed. A side note Fug off to all you Scumbag ***aloons poRsting crap in this thread...99.9% of you ***aloons never even been to a home game and have no idea about what the Green Lot is about,, drink Bleach ***aloons! You are the reason why our AD is a used Peanut Salesman with a Tranny Husband!

Advertisement
Ok..scratching my head as to why this is a big plucking deal then? Lol! Y’all coming to games to tailgate or watch the game? You guys will complain about anything. After a year of not being at home games because of Covid you would think fans would be running in droves back to HRS not complaining about BJames and this ****. Smh.

This is a nonsensical post.

It does not apply to you and your stance is "**** these people just because".

Cool

Thanks for stopping by.

i called the ticket office and gave them a piece of my mind, for half an hour. blake james has been ****ting on season ticket holders since he got here. every f@cking year he cheapens the experience i told them they need to move me and my group to blue. i hate that sob
Shhhhhhh....The Hecht shills on here are gearing up with their nonsense....

Advertisement
Shhhhhhh....The Hecht shills on here are gearing up with their nonsense....
Lol in all seriousness, this is a part of his job that he’s not good at. You can’t move the lot that opens earliest. He’s tone deaf with donors. Had a similar issue with Ada passes two years ago. Let us know there were specific passes after the season started

They did this with my Orange pass when they built the tennis courts. I was told I could not renew my Orange pass and I would have to buy a new one when they went on sale. Unfortunately since I’m on a lower rung of the hurricane club (I only have 4 end zone seats) by the time I was allowed to purchase parking passes, the Orange lot was sold out. Thankfully the next year I was able to get back into the Orange lot after my sister (who dealt with Blake James personally on the UM athletics/Coca Cola deal) was able to cash in a favor and get my passes back.

I’ve been in the green lot nearly ten years, every single game with a large group. I’m not happy about being moved but how do you know that Hard Rock Stadium knew the exact plans of where the track was going to go? They could’ve just found out a week ago. As tenants there, Blake James isn’t the one calling the shots.

Advertisement
Just got off the phone with the school. I stated earlier that green passes used to work in the orange lot. that is not the case this year if you have a green pass you can only go to green. I asked them about the traffic and if they will open up a easy way for people needing to go north to get through. Surprise they had no idea. Orange and Blue is sold out for the year, There's a waiting list to get a pass if one opens up on either. I went ahead and switched to the yellow pass so i am able to get on and off the turnpike quicker, Not dealing with that nonsense across the street ****. Not happy about it but nothing more I can do. The rep said that once the Grand Prix is over they will go back to how it was.

They did this with my Orange pass when they built the tennis courts. I was told I could not renew my Orange pass and I would have to buy a new one when they went on sale. Unfortunately since I’m on a lower rung of the hurricane club (I only have 4 end zone seats) by the time I was allowed to purchase parking passes, the Orange lot was sold out. Thankfully the next year I was able to get back into the Orange lot after my sister (who dealt with Blake James personally on the UM athletics/Coca Cola deal) was able to cash in a favor and get my passes back.

You don't drive a Bentley?

Refreshing.

Advertisement
Just got off the phone with the school. I stated earlier that green passes used to work in the orange lot. that is not the case this year if you have a green pass you can only go to green. I asked them about the traffic and if they will open up a easy way for people needing to go north to get through. Surprise they had no idea. Orange and Blue is sold out for the year, There's a waiting list to get a pass if one opens up on either. I went ahead and switched to the yellow pass so i am able to get on and off the turnpike quicker, Not dealing with that nonsense across the street ****. Not happy about it but nothing more I can do. The rep said that once the Grand Prix is over they will go back to how it was.
Forgive me for the ignorance. When is the Grand Prix "over?" Had gotten accustomed to being one of the first in the stadium and we had a line of basically a dozen tents. This will definitely disrupt the previously convenient setup, but if it's temporary...

Forgive me for the ignorance. When is the Grand Prix "over?" Had gotten accustomed to being one of the first in the stadium and we had a line of basically a dozen tents. This will definitely disrupt the previously convenient setup, but if it's temporary...
MAY 2022, that gives them 4 months to get it back to normal for 2022 if they can in that time. and you and me both it was very easy for me to get in and out with no issues. i went yellow so the turnpike is close, just a longer walk to the stadium. But not happy about not being able to be in the spot ive been in for 4 years now. they talked me into switching from orange to green last year so i could park there with no issues and now im getting burned. i still dont get why they didn't take half the yellow lot and make it green. I get they make money off the cash lot (yellow) but if people are going to the game for a single ticket they will park where they're told and not care.

from what they told us, this is a one year move across the street, but i don´t believe so. if the event is successful, i suppose they will make it an annual thing.

Advertisement
Back