Beta Blake strikes again...

Advertisement
With the Grand Prix track construction debacle, don't think Blake James had any choice. Blame Stephen Ross that Hark Rock's other events take priority over UM football parking.

He didn't have a choice on loss of spaces, generally. He absolutely had a choice on which lots to move around.

Yellow should have been moved across the street.

Yeah im scratching my head as to why everyone would think Blake had any say in this? Did we purchase HR stadium and I missed it?

Try thinking it through instead of scratching your head.

Hard Rock decides how many spaces are available.

UM decides how to allocate the available space across the various parking pass levels that it offers. Green/Orange/Blue/Black/Yellow are UM decisions, not HRS decisions.

Advertisement
It's not merely about "movement". It's also the reallocation of spaces and the relative prioritization. Not to mention, selling us the tickets months ago and waiting until 2 weeks before the season to drop this nugget.

Blake could have moved Yellow across the street, moved an orange lot to Yellow, and put Green where one of the Orange Lots is now.
Would this news really effect your decision to purchase the tickets?

Would this news really effect your decision to purchase the tickets?

Yes.

If you bought tickets in the lower bowl, and then two weeks before the season, they moved your seats to the upper deck, would you have possibly selected different seats from the beginning?

Let's not pretend that the F1 decision was made yesterday.

Yellow is not yet sold out. Yellow could be moved to the other side of the road.

If you're happy with your parking, good for you. But the Green Lot is heavily made up of UM alums who tailgate earlier than any other lots, and there are going to be quite a few people who are ****ed off. And, again, if that doesn't bother you, good for you. But this is yet another in a long string of idiotic decisions made by Beta Blake.

Last edited:
The biggest issue this presents is the fact that those of us that live north of the stadium now no longer have easy access to hop on the turnpike after games. They block off the road on 199th.

Can’t wait to head west towards Walmart on 199th and be subjected to a **** ton of traffic just to get to the extension.

Blake James and the **** poor continued lack of communication is unacceptable. This will now be a major pain in the ***.

Yeah im scratching my head as to why everyone would think Blake had any say in this? Did we purchase HR stadium and I missed it?
Low hanging cis mango..tbh this was the mango that was perfectly ripe laying on the lawn.

Advertisement
Any one else get relocated? I was in Green for this year but was moved to Orange thanks to the fkn Grand Prix. Anyone interested in swapping a Green for an Orange pass?
23751407-7807-4C2A-A9F9-7CAE239F3F9F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The biggest issue this presents is the fact that those of us that live north of the stadium now no longer have easy access to hop on the turnpike after games. They block off the road on 199th.

Can’t wait to head west towards Walmart on 199th and be subjected to a **** ton of traffic just to get to the extension.

Blake James and the **** poor continued lack of communication is unacceptable. This will now be a major pain in the ***.
I get that part. I got the green pass so no one could talk **** to me when i went to my spot. i had orange and they got mad when i parked there. they told me to get the green pass and no one can talk to me about where i park in Orange. I just emailed the school to make sure this still applies. if so park in orange lot and find a nice parking spot. if its not taken

Advertisement

EXACTLY....no north bound access? OK COOL

Going back to azul parking pass next year.

Advertisement
Back