Beta Blake strikes again...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
Beta Blake has moved the Green Lot (early tailgating lot) to the other side of NW 199th Street.

AFTER we purchased tickets, of course.

Look, I understand that some changes are being necessitated by Hard Rock deciding to put ever other sport on the planet in this one spot.

But this is still some serious BULLSH!TE. This is not some mandate from HRS, this is how Beta Blake has decided to set up the lots for UM's purposes.

New map:

1629141008829.png

Old map:

1629141084634.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge group of us are in the same boat in Green.

******* hilarious levels of idiocy.

I was literally coming on here to post this. Green lot is way small and across the street now. Tennis courts plus F-1 have really screwed the tailgating fan over. Shameful choice.

Advertisement
Somebody had to move

It's not merely about "movement". It's also the reallocation of spaces and the relative prioritization. Not to mention, selling us the tickets months ago and waiting until 2 weeks before the season to drop this nugget.

Blake could have moved Yellow across the street, moved an orange lot to Yellow, and put Green where one of the Orange Lots is now.

Advertisement
With the Grand Prix track construction debacle, don't think Blake James had any choice. Blame Stephen Ross that Hark Rock's other events take priority over UM football parking.
Yeah im scratching my head as to why everyone would think Blake had any say in this? Did we purchase HR stadium and I missed it?

Advertisement
Back