Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
I disagree. Etn hands have been suspect this year. A lot of dropped balls and had some ball security concerns.
He has struggled with that this yr. Every time I watch their games, the announcers always mention how great he is catching out of the backfield tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to admit this, because I abhor the Gaytes, but these jabronies are showing the fight that we lack every single time that we play in a big game.

As I have stated before, this all goes back to coaching and the personality of the head coach. Mullen is a corny *** dude, but he can coach (and has a staff that can coach and develop his players). He also has a pulse, unlike Manolo, who has proven to be a major beta male.

I will consider it a moral victory if we can keep Bama to under 70 points, and if we can score more than 10 on them in next season’s opener.
it's not fight it's talent. they have the players to score on bama, we didn't have the players to score on UNC. our offense didn't give up in that game, they just weren't good enough.

Mullen is in love with running QBs. That's why he always had Franks ahead of Trask. Trask really came into his own last year.
He played quite a bit and was very meh. Not sure what happened his fourth year , nobody saw it coming. Not Mullen , his mom or Jesus .

Advertisement
The good news for us is a lot of the Alabama starters will be gone next year. They will be breaking in a lot of new starters. Benefits us playing them game 1 before they really get rolling.

Hopefully Mac Jones turns pro and we face a new QB as well.

Not saying we win. Just hoping we don't get blown out.

I think they cut away from the satan interview before it was over. No mention of mental fatigue.

Advertisement
Back