Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

mdpcane

All-American
A. #1 Tide Wins B. #7 Gaytors Win C. I don't give a shiitt .... they both suck and I hope they both lose !

rowtide.jpg
gator fan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Bama wins but if Kyle Pitts plays, UF has a chance to win. Trask and Pitts are a lethal combo. If Lane's offense can put over 600 yards and 40+ points on Bama's defense I can only imagine what Florida might do to them. Pitts and Devontae Smith are two of the best players in CFB. Watch for Smith to abuse Marco Wilson and Kair Elam today. I'm anticipating a shootout.

I think Smith is winning the Heisman btw.

Advertisement
I think Bama wins but if Kyle Pitts plays, UF has a chance to win. Trask and Pitts are a lethal combo. If Lane's offense can put over 600 yards and 40+ points on Bama's defense I can only imagine what Florida might do to them. Pitts and Devontae Smith are two of the best players in CFB. Watch for Smith to abuse Marco Wilson and Kair Elam today. I'm anticipating a shootout.

I think Smith is winning the Heisman btw.

My Gators, when/if we get into the red zone, especially 10 yards and in, can't settle for 3.

But as we know with Bama....you gotta block up front and if you can, plays will be made against them in the passing game.

We already know the issues UF has on D so im not even going to go there lol

My Gators, when/if we get into the red zone, especially 10 yards and in, can't settle for 3.

But as we know with Bama....you gotta block up front and if you can, plays will be made against them in the passing game.

I think Bama will put a premium on the run game today. Keeping UF's offense on the bench will be their best defensive play. Stopping Najee Harris will be key for UF on 2nd and 3rd down. I don't see UF's Cbs being able to stop Devontae, so Grantham can only hope to slow him down. If UF can keep Bama to less than 30 points I think they'll win but I honestly just don't see that happening.

florida is gonna get shoved around on defense, last year was an aberration for them. It was completely against the norm of them to have that, they just crumble to physical teams. It's in their DNA unfortunately, TENN used to shove them around when fulmer was in business even though spurrier had them humming with much better recruits.

Advertisement
Back