Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
It’s gonna be a bloodbath of epic proportions when Miami plays Bama next year. They might score a hundred.

I love the pics of nervous Alabama fans in the stands, like they've not had unprecedented success for over a decade.

Bit like the New England fans this year.
Hey, I knew we were going to suck this year. I had zero expectations for them this year. Need QB and a **** ton of skill players.

Advertisement
20 point win huh? UF made that 27th ranked defense look like the 72nd ranked defense.
You were right.

But Bama made that 50th rated Dfense Their Btch.

The most yards and points a Gator team has ever given up in a bowl game I believe.

Advertisement
dan mullen was a very successful SEC coach at one of the worst programs in the conference in the much tougher division. it's not much of a stretch to think he'll continue to be really good in the easier division w/ access to way more talent. we passed on him twice which wasn't very smart.
LOL Just wait till he doesn't have Trask next year and the already worst D in school history gets worse. LOL

Advertisement
Offense under UF wont be an issue. It's what we have to fix defensively
Sorry UF will not be great like this under Emeron Lane. I think even you know that.

Plus your Running game is terrible. I know you got that stud Freshman coming in but it seems your Off doesn't balance the run game.

Advertisement
Sorry UF will not be great like this under Emeron Lane. I think even you know that.

Plus your Running game is terrible. I know you got that stud Freshman coming in but it seems your Off doesn't balance the run game.

We got talent at RB but no dogs on the OL. I mean, we have too many "let them marinate until their bigger and stronger" guys on the OL and not what you see at Bama, UGA etc

We got talent at RB but no dogs on the OL. I mean, we have too many "let them marinate until their bigger and stronger" guys on the OL and not what you see at Bama, UGA etc
We haven't seen a Dominant OL here since the early 2000's. :(

We haven't seen a Dominant OL here since the early 2000's. :(

I'll say it till the cows come home, offensively against Bama next year will come down to the progress UM makes on the OL & DL. Rivers and Walker HAVE to make "the leap" even with being redshirt freshmen and Nesta needs to come back and be on his money year and live up to his recruiting ranking. Block Bama up front and plays WILL be made on them and i dont care if it's King, Garcia, TVD, or Matocha at QB. You gotta play Bama loke UF did and not bytch up like the rest of the SEC does when Bama is lined up across from them. Be AGGRESSIVE offensively and defensively cause it's "better" to lose being aggressive than passive

Advertisement
Back