Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
You guys really gonna do this again?! We never gonna learn huh..
Do what? I don't think we win. We'll just be playing a team of great players without a lot of game experience vs a veteran team of great players returning after a natty like Clemson did a couple of years ago.

I'll take the inexperienced team every time.

Yeah Miss st. Arky, Vanderbilt, Tenn, LSU, south Carolina those are great world beaters.
As of 12/20/20, LSU would dominate IIT. Tennessee, SC and Arkansas might beat them too. Trade any SEC team -save Vandy- with IIT and the SEC team is playing Clemson tonight for the Championship while IIT has opted out of the rest of the season sitting on a sub-.500 record.

Advertisement
If Meyer doesn't take the texas job. I can see them making a run at Mullen after this game.

Advertisement
After trask it’s back to 9-3 Mullen. They’re losing a bunch. Their offense don’t bs nearly as explosive and the d will be same ole.

Mullen is a good coach but this was his ceiling and Trask was luck. He’d still be on the bench if franks don’t break his leg. Definition of lighting in a bottle.

This x a million. Dude is a great offensive coach but could not recognize a Heisman talent over Franks. Think about that folks.

It's why i get so irritated with people calling players JAGS after their sophomore years. Kids develop at different rates. Some will never develop. Others will. Let it play out.
I agree. No judgment should be made until after the senior year. Just like Navahn Donaldson. If he plays like an All American next year, then that will be what we remember. If he doesn't have his head right and continues his weight problem, then that's what we'll remember.

I mean, is Emory Jones gonna develop enough over the offseason to be as good as Trask was this season? Doubtful, even if he is good.

And that doesn't take into account losing Toney/Pitts/Grimes.
But u put mctooth with trask.....trask won't do this well imo.

There is something about Mullen with qbs. I mean tebow looked good and he's a bum

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen has developed a couple of NFL QBs. Tebow, Trask, Prescott and I think even Alex Smith. That is a good resume but now it is all going to end because reasons. It might but he has proven he can get a good CFB QB.

EGtaY5qXUAUrGtb.png

Advertisement
Back